Chapter 91: He thought of what gift to give Gu Ye.

It was already night when Qiao Yang and Mo Yu flew to the destination, got off the plane, and left the customs to reach the hotel.

Because there is only one day for shopping, in order to make effective use of it, Qiao Yang made a shopping list in advance, and explored the specialty crafts and art shops in Mitsukoshi, Takashimaya and other shopping malls in Ginza in advance.

Qiao Tiancheng likes to taste tea, Qiao Yang found a 100-year-old tea shop and a traditional tea shop.

Qiao Zhen is more pragmatic, so he still sends some ties, cuffs and other positive decorations. Sister-in-law likes some cute things, and there are several gift boutiques in Takashimaya where you can buy them.

Qiao Jin likes to collect unique works of art, and Qiao Yang is going to choose a Ukiyo-e relief plate for him.

Su Cheng's best to talk, he likes to buy casually in the sporting goods store.

But what about Gu Ye?

Qiao Yang sat on the hotel sofa, worried with a pen.

Usually together, Gu Ye is not only busy with work but to cook and eat with himself. Did not see what his hobbies and collections.

From the simplicity of the home to the minimal daily necessities, it can be seen that he has no material desires.

What on earth would he surprise him?

Mo Yu had packed his room and luggage, and asked him, "What do you think?"

Qiao Yang was bored: "I found that I didn't know Gu Ye's preferences at all, and I couldn't even think of any gifts to give him. My boyfriend was a failure."

Mo Yu smiled and said: "It's not that you failed. The more you care about a person, the more you want him to be happy, and the more you expect him to see gifts and surprises."

When Qiao Yang heard it, it made sense.

He hurriedly asked Mo Yu: "Then what do you say to give him, he will be pleasantly surprised?"

Mo Yu helped Qiao Yang come up with an idea: Mr. Gu, who has never seen any good things, is probably not interested in gifts no matter how good or expensive.

"It's better to give him the most practical and considerate things than high-end luxury goods. For example, he works long hours a day, and after working for a long time, he will inevitably suffer from backaches, shoulder pains and other office problems."

"Should you consider buying him a back cushion or cervical spine support?"

Lumbar cushion, cervical support...

Qiao Yang: "There is a sense of both seeing and giving gifts to grandpa and grandma."

Mo Yu thought for a while. A young tyrant was sitting in a company meeting with a cervical spine brace around his neck... it didn't fit well.

"Relieve the office sickness..." He thought carefully:

"I heard that the handle massagers sold here are not good. When there is no one in the office when you are tired, it should be very comfortable to hold your shoulders and hammer your waist."

Qiao Yang thought: At least better than lumbar cushions and cervical spine support. At least it has some shadows of modern technology, and there is no sense of seeing health care products for the elders.

He sighed: "The massager is to be determined. It's useless to just think about it, or go out now? Maybe you know what to buy when you see it."

Mo Yu readily agreed.