Chapter 41: I won't leave, I have to see what you want to tell Gu Ye

After dinner, it is time for free leisure and entertainment. After a busy day, Joe's family finally got a break.

Qiao Yang has not had time to talk to Gu Ye. In addition, he was afraid of Gu Ye's misunderstanding about Qin Man, and wanted to find an opportunity to explain to him.

When he wanted to find Gu Ye, someone was a step ahead of him. He is the elder at the table and the boss of a group company.

He happily said: "Gu, the chance to meet is not easy, let's go to the bar for a drink and chat, how about?"

Gu Ye shook hands with him gracefully, but politely refused: "I'm sorry, Mr. Wang, I have already made an appointment with Mr. Qiao tonight."

After speaking with smiling eyes, he looked towards Qiao Yang's direction.

Qiao Yang walked over very well, smiling and standing in front of the two of them: "Wang is good, Gu is good."

President Wang smiled happily: "Okay, then we have a chance to talk again."

At this moment, Qin Man brought a group of little sisters to Qiao Yang, she shouted: "Qiao Yang, let's go. Let's go find Mo Yu and sing."

Qiao Yang didn't say anything, but Gu Ye stood in front of him. He glanced at Qin Man and said faintly, "I have an appointment with him."

Qin Man suddenly stopped and walked closer, and stopped talking.

Gu Ye looked at her eyes too coldly, even with alienation and alertness.

Gu Ye's eyes have been like this since she confessed her heart.

In the past, she still had illusions. She always felt that the relationship between the two is very good. The two have known each other for so many years, and there is still a chance to chase after them.

Now that I put everything down, I realized how hurtful this look is.

She let out a laugh, stopped watching Gu Ye, and said to Qiao Yang behind him: "Qiao Yang, then I'll come to you later."

After speaking, he turned and left to the cafe to find Mo Yu to sing.

There were a few girls around Qin Man, but they did not give up.

The status of the third young master of the Qiao family and Gu Ye belonged to the top level in their circles. And the two men are single, and there is no messy scandal.

Such excellent two men, they want to make a deeper relationship anyway. Maybe there is a chance.

They laughed and asked, "What is the fun of Mr. Gu and Qiao Shao? Can we be together?"

Gu Ye didn't answer them. He looked at Qiao Yang with a relaxed expression and asked, "Young Master Qiao asked me just now, what did he want to do?"

Qiao Yang:...

Who is looking for you?

Why leave the question to me.

Gu Ye looked down at him, with a gentle and indulgent smile, a look that I would accompany you whatever you want to play.

Qiao Yang understood: "I said there is a campfire party outside, let's go together."

The girls were very happy: "Wow, okay, it just so happens that we also want to go to the campfire party, let's go together."

The bonfire party was held in the center of a large open space outside the hotel. A raging bonfire ignited in the middle, illuminating half of the venue, and igniting the hot atmosphere on the scene.