Chapter 17

Sincerity?

Qiao Yang smiled awkwardly, slightly embarrassed.

It's really not enough just to apologize to Gu Ye so much trouble.

He looked at Gu Ye and tentatively suggested: "Or, should I invite Mr. Gu for dinner?"

"eat?"

Gu Ye glanced at the takeaway bag in his hand, then took a look and asked, "That's it?"

"of course not."

Qiao Yang smiled.

Saying that, but it hurts in my heart.

This is the delicious eight-treasure duck that he drove to the food court to buy, and he wanted to go home and have a big meal.

Alas, put it in the refrigerator and come back to eat at night.

He smiled and said, "It's early anyway, we can go to a place farther away, what does Gu always want to eat?"

The moment Qiao Yang walked out of the elevator and saw him, there was a trace of panic on his face as he wanted to escape.

Then there was embarrassment and helplessness that could not be concealed.

This makes Gu Ye, who has always been indifferent, has a kind of malicious control.

He admired the handsome man in front of him, and the evil intentions in his heart were also provoked, so he deliberately made things difficult, trying to test Qiao Yang's reaction.

The man had no intention of resisting, and smiled as flattering as he wanted to be forgiven for doing something wrong.

The thin and curved Danfeng eyes are bright and pure.

Gu Ye swallowed his refusal, his head tilted, and asked with a faint smile: "Then, let's go have a drink?"

"A drink? It's done!"

Qiao Yang readily agreed: "I will take you to a good place, and you will wait for me to change clothes."

Good place?

Gu Ye waited happily.

As a result, Qiao Yang took him to Yemei.

Gu Ye usually doesn't come to such a place. As he passed the first floor and the second floor, he looked at the wandering men and women on the bizarre dance floor, listening to deafening loud music.

He frowned and asked, "Shao Shao likes this kind of place?"

"No."

Qiao Yang explained to him: "It's a bit noisy here, but the third floor is pretty quiet. I brought Mr. Gu here because there are out-of-print wines in the collection."

When Qiao Yang said, he smiled mysteriously at him.

The expression was a bit proud, like a boy in school proudly sharing his private treasures with his friends for many years.

Gu Ye couldn't help but stretch his brows: "Shao Qiao likes red wine?"

"Okay."

Qiao Yang nodded and explained to him solemnly:

"Like the rare, ancient treasure, it has a long lasting flavor. It's like traveling to a world a century away, which is especially memorable."

"Is it?"

Gu Ye chuckled, "That is indeed worth tasting."

After entering the third floor, the noise is isolated and replaced by the rhythm of playing the piano.