Chapter 3

The Qiao Family Villa is located in the downtown area of ​​S City. In the downtown area of ​​this bustling city, the old house of Qiao Family covers an area of ​​more than 30 acres.

Looking down from the helicopter, the scenery of the villa is like an oasis garden surrounded by forested buildings, with pavilions and pavilions, rockery and lakes, and beautiful scenery.

Because the Qiao family is a Confucian merchant for generations, and his ancestors have been living here since.

The land of this villa has a history of more than a hundred years. Although it was rebuilt 30 years ago, it still retains the charm of the year, with antique elegance and low-key luxury everywhere.

In a room on the second floor of the villa, the sun shines through the gaps in the heavy curtains, shining into strands of golden light, shining on the person who has just woken up on the bed.

The man's delicate and handsome face was pale in the morning, with his messy hair, looking sleepily at the furnishings of the room, looking confused.

Where is this?

When Qiao Yang was sophomore, he was invited to the Golden Melody Award receiving ceremony. The presidential suite booked by the organizer that night was the most luxurious room he had ever stayed in.

But compared with the room in front of you, it is a copycat of high imitation.

The decoration of this room is a blend of modern and classical Chinese style, elegant yet luxurious.

Surrounded by original furniture, thick cashmere carpets on the ground, red sandalwood wooden ornaments exude a pleasant fragrance, large and small ornaments with valuable style and strong heritage

It took a long time for Qiao Yang to remember: He is wearing a book, and now he is the third young master of the top rich family in the novel.

And he also has an identity.

The head of the general department of the planning department of the Qiao Group, leading nearly 1,000 employees.

Qiao Yang rubbed his head in pain.

He was a college student who was halfway through college, and an ordinary person who relied on a bar to mess around, didn't understand the strategy of shopping malls.

How can this be fooled!

The restaurant downstairs.

Three breakfasts were placed on the mahogany lacquered round dining table. Two tall men with excellent temperaments were seated. They are the father of the original owner-Qiao Tiancheng, and the second brother Qiao Jin.

Qiao Tiancheng looked at the empty seat opposite, and asked in confusion, "Your eldest brother didn't come back last night?"

Qiao took the spoon and drank the health-preserving porridge unhurriedly, and replied: "Big brother didn't say he wanted to move out. He should be living in his house outside last night. Didn't he tell you about this?"

Qiao Tiancheng looked at him in astonishment, his voice could not help but raise: "Move out? Why?"

Qiao Jin raised his head and looked in the direction of the second floor of the dome, and said helplessly: "There is no parking space at home, and he doesn't bother to care."

Qiao Tiancheng immediately understood what was going on.

Putting down his chopsticks a little annoyed, as if he was stuck in a ball of cotton, he could no longer swallow food.