Chapter 88: Qiao Yang, I love you

Mo Yu saw Qiao Yang's pensive look and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Qiao Yang looked at the other people in the box, either swiping on Weibo to watch fan messages after the live broadcast, or drinking and making fun.

So he approached Mo Yu and whispered to him about his troubles: "You said, that kind of thing...Is it so clear who is up and who down?"

Mo Yu was in a trance.

Could it be that Gu Ye always targeted him as a love rival, because...

He looked up and down Qiao Yang.

Sometimes Qiao Yang is aggressive, otherwise he will not misunderstand him when he is just driving. But after being in contact, I found that my personality is particularly good and I am still shy.

And Gu Ye.

Thinking of Gu Ye's momentum and means, Mo Yu immediately shook his head to dispel the faint doubt: Impossible!

He asked Qiao Yang: "Don't you... haven't done anything."

Qiao Yang was choked by him, and coughed slightly: "...No, it's not the last step."

He was slightly distressed: "Mainly I don't know what to do, especially when Gu Ye is lying still..."

Aha!

Mo Yu was dumbfounded.

He didn't know whether he should sigh that Gu Ye is a gentleman, or he should say that he is not man enough.

The one who should sigh the most is Qiao Yang, a rough man.

However, there are indeed some people in the circle who don't know their attributes at first. It's useless to reason with these people and can only guide suggestions.

Mo Yu asked him in a low voice, "Then you, do you want to try... below?"

Next?

Qiao Yang just wanted to be persuaded by him, and then thought that he couldn't stand it after half the night.

It's not painful either.

It was the feeling that he couldn't control his emotions and voices, which made him panic and helpless, and even wanted to cry. So I can't help but want to push people away, want to escape.

Mo Yu continued to add fire, and said a private word in Qiao Yang's ear.

Qiao Yang asked back: "How do you know? Have you tried it?"

This time it was Mo Yu's turn to blush.

The box door was suddenly opened, and a man appeared at the door--Gu Ye.

The man's broad and powerful arms supported the heavy door frame of the box, his eager eyes searched around in the box, and finally stayed on Qiao Yang in the corner.

The handsome man has lost the calm and gentle color of the past, and the color of eagerness and rush is all on his face.

He looked deeply at Qiao Yang who was sitting in the corner, his broad chest undulated rapidly, and shouted: "... Qiao Yang!"

The elongated tail makes everyone who hears it feel the emotions rolling in his heart.

The lively box immediately quieted down, and then everyone 'wow' applauded in surprise and called:

"Mr Gu is here!"

"Qiao Yang boyfriend is here!"

The enthusiasm for just participating in and witnessing a public confession has not faded.