Chapter 7

Liang Wei urged Mo Yu: "You are clumsy, don't hesitate to pour on Qiao Shao soon!"

"do not."

Qiao Yang refused and said: "It's boring to drink so much. Let's play with others and drink together. What's so fun here? Cards? Dice?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Liang Wei glanced at each other with a few people, secretly snickering in his heart, and said: "Since Shao Qiao has said so, then I must play something to help."

Liang Wei instructed the people around him: "Play San Gong and ask someone to take the dice."

Playing dice?

Qiao Yang is looking for death by himself.

The entire clubhouse belongs to Liang Wei's family, and he is very familiar with the games here.

The few people were tacitly converging with triumphant eyes, but saw Qiao Yang pour all the whiskey in Mo Yu's hand into a few wine glasses on the table.

He took other bottles and opened them one by one. All the empty cups were dumped in disorder, and all the cups filled with wine were pushed into the middle of the table, causing the sound of Dingdingdongdong's back collision.

Liang Wei and the others were dumbfounded: Who can tell which cup of medicine is there?

But it doesn't matter.

Humph, as long as you can't drink it yourself.

Play dice, Qiao Yang, this idiot, don't want to win!

Games start.

Liang Wei and Qiao Yang each took a dice box and shook them.

"open!"

Liang Weisheng was holding the ticket and opened the lid with a smile: 6, 5, 5. The mantissa is 6.

The box cheered and applauded: "Fuck, Brother Liang is so amazing!"

Unless Qiao Yang's mantissa is 7, 8, 9.

Otherwise it is impossible to win.

Qiao Yang smiled faintly, and slowly lifted the lid: The three white points of the black dice in the tray were facing upwards.

"Three three!"

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!" An exclamation sounded.

"Young Master Qiao hit this, right?"

"This is really lucky."

Qiao Yang didn't care at all, raising his chin to signal Liang Wei to drink.

Liang Wei could not confidently look at Qiao Yang's dice, gritting his teeth: "Okay, you are lucky this time."

The shining of the bizarre lights in the box makes it difficult to distinguish the color of the wine in the wine glass. Liang Wei tried to find a wine glass other than the light brown liquid.

Finally found a glass of transparent white wine, and drank it.

Liang Wei put down the wine glass and shouted: "Come again!"

He didn't believe that Qiao Yang's luck would still be so good.

In the second round, the lid opens.

The dice 2,3,4 in Liang Wei's hand. It adds up to 9, the largest mantissa.

"Brother Liang deserves to be my Brother Liang."

"This is the first time I have seen such a big mantissa."