Chapter 60: Qiao Jin: Mr. Gu, ask for your blessings

Gu Ye's expression was serious and attentive, and his voice was a little imposing to behave like a baby, as if being able to stay with him was a very precious thing.

Since the confession, Gu Ye has changed. No longer the man who is unpredictable and unpredictable.

Instead, he unabashedly showed his dependence on him and tried his best to stick to him. A tall man, now like a child who wants candy.

On the contrary, Qiao Yang was no longer nervous.

Looking at the handsome face of the man beside him, I wanted to reach out and touch his head, give him some rewards, and watch him smile happily.

But Qiao Yang didn't do it.

He leaned against the sofa, with one leg up, looking at Gu Ye in a comfortable and lazy posture, and asked with a wicked smile:

"Last time I let you sleep, did you refuse? Now you want to stay?"

On the night of Liang Wei's accident, Qiao Yang was very dependent on him and wanted him to stay, but he left.

Gu Ye quickly grabbed his hand and told the truth: "Actually, I regretted it last time I left your room, but I didn't have the face to knock on the door and come back. Even if I don't know how to cherish it, I ask for trouble."

The posture is low, with a pleasing smile like a large dog.

Qiao Yang couldn't help smiling, and reached out to reward him for scratching Gu Ye's head indiscriminately, saying, "If you want to stay, stay, anyway, I'm not sleepy. Let's just sit and chat and wait for your people to come. Check the phone."

The sofa in the living room is L-shaped with its back against two walls and is very spacious. Enough for two big men to huddle together and sleep for a night.

Gu Ye's hair was tossed by Qiao Yang, and a fluffy ball was placed on his head. People laughed happily, "Okay."

The lights in the living room were dimmed, and the voices of the two people gradually became low and sleepy.

Especially Gu Ye, he didn't speak much. It's also like Qiao Yang sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed, in a lazy posture about to sleep.

The tall and strong man wears soft and comfortable casual clothes, showing people in such a non-aggressive and undisciplined posture, which makes people feel very comfortable and hypnotic.

I want people to lean on his strong and warm body.

Qiao Yang gradually didn't say anything. When he was sleepy to the extreme, his body instinctively leaned in a comfortable direction. Finally nestled on Gu Ye and gradually fell asleep.

Listen to the sound of breathing gradually becoming even and steady.

Gu Ye smiled.

He took the remote control and turned off all the lights in the living room. Smiling eyes cast down at the sleeping Qiao Yang and said softly: Good night.

In the dark, he moved Qiao Yang's body, which was crooked on his arm, down a little bit until Qiao Yang's head rested on his thigh.

The person in his dream also seemed to have found a more comfortable sleeping position. He hummed his head and drilled into the person's arms. The whole body was curled up on the sofa, sleeping more peacefully and deeply.

There was darkness and silence in the wide living room, leaving only two men breathing one after another, like two invisible butterflies chasing after happiness.

~

In the morning, Qiao Yang was awakened by the ringing of his cell phone. He moved his body and found something wrong.