Chapter 13

Xu Weiling smiled generally: "Qiao family? Who are you talking about?"

"Let's not say that Qiao Zhen will marry Miss Liang's family soon."

"Qiao Jin, a well-known wealthy son, should you marry him or he married you. And I heard that he also likes the opposite sex."

"Qiao Yang, the third oldest, has had rumors of men."

Xu Weiling then snorted: "But that is for the second generation ancestor, who has been mad and pretentious since he was a child. If he enters the Gu's house, he must not turn it over."

"You and him? That's not as good as Liang Wei!"

The deep disdain and contempt came through the microphone.

Gu Ye instantly pressed the corners of his mouth, his brows and eyes showed obvious impatience.

Xu Weiling continued: "I also met Qiao Yang today, and I looked pretty well-behaved in front of his dad. But you can think about what people did when they were young."

Gu Ye interrupted her directly, his tone was anxious and quick:

"The second generation ancestor in your mouth, because you respect you as an elder, had to open the door to a strange woman. He even passed things to me instead of her."

"Before judging a person, think about whether it is appropriate for you to say these things as an elder."

What Xu Weiling said again, Gu Ye could no longer hear, so he hung up the phone.

I walked out of the living room irritably, and when I entered the study, I saw a lighter with a broken wheel on the corner of the table.

Unconsciously held it in his hand.

He entered the Gu family when he was in college. At the age of 27, he broke through the barriers and climbed up step by step, and finally firmly controlled the real power of the Gu Shi group that his father had laid down.

Over the years, he has tripped his uncles by various means and strategies, forced the old members of the board of directors to retreat, and defeated many rival companies.

In the face of people who hinder him, he never relents. Seeing them go bankrupt, they will not feel guilty even more miserably.

But now.

Perhaps I heard Xu Weiling's two-sided attitude towards Qiao Yang.

Maybe he saw the lighter he deliberately suppressed.

But at this moment, he felt uncomfortable feeling similar to a child's tantrum, but still twisting his neck to apologize.

He can remain calm in the face of various crises, but because of this inexplicable emotion, he is so anxious that he can't put down any documents.

A few hours later, he knocked on the opposite door.

"President Gu?"

Qiao Yang opened the door in astonishment. He asked in confusion, "It's so late, what's the matter?"

The man had just taken a bath, and he didn't know if it was the cause of the shower gel, but the elegant fragrance of jasmine came over his face.

He was wearing a gray striped bathrobe, wrapped in a tall and thin body, and looked lazy and casual.

The hair carries moisture that has not dried after the bath, which looks messy but clean.

A Leng Jun's face, because of the moist water vapor, and the soft light from the entrance, added a different posture.