Chapter 82

Qiao Yang was angry all the way here, angry that Gu Ye didn't tell him anything, and even more angry that he didn't notice Gu Ye's situation.

At this moment, hearing Gu Ye say that he pretended to immediately ignite all the emotions accumulated in his heart.

So when he got on the ground and bit Gu Ye, his teeth were very hard and merciless.

Gu Ye embraced Qiao Yang, neither hiding nor talking, but buried his head on Qiao Yang's shoulder, breathing quietly the smell of his body.

Qiao Yang quickly relaxed. Looking down at the place he had bitten, there was a circle of moist, dark red tooth marks that felt distressed again.

He hugged Gu Ye and asked in a low voice, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Gu Ye sniffed the smell of Qiao Yang's body, and asked in a deep voice, "What do you want to know?"

"Your company's business."

Qiao Yang's voice became anxious: "Tell me your current situation, tell me you need my help."

There was no smile on the handsome man's face. He frowned tightly, his expression blamed, distressed, and a touch of grievance.

Gu Ye raised his hand to stroke Qiao Yang's frowning eyebrows, and asked, "Are you afraid that I will lose? Are you afraid that I can't?"

When Gu Ye spoke, he was still as indifferent as before, as if the life-and-death disputes in the Gu group that were said outside did not happen to him at all.

The whole face is confidently written: I can solve this by myself, and you don't need to do anything.

Just like the eldest brother said, since Gu Ye provoked a struggle, it means that he had made enough preparations. He will not lose, no matter how difficult the process is, he can resist the past alone.

"you......"

Qiao Yang was choked by him, and the anger in his heart was suffocated again.

"Then I ask you, why did you help me with Gao Yuan? Why did you invite the best directors and actors to shoot MTV for my work. Do you think I am not good enough to win Gao Yuan?"

Gu Ye: "...That's different."

"What's different!"

Qiao Yang pushed him away angrily, and asked, "You don't tell me anything about you. Do you think I can't help you at all? I'm useless to you?"

"No."

Seeing that he was really angry, Gu Ye wanted to step forward and hug him: "Don't be angry. I just...just..."

Qiao Yang hid from him: "I don't want to use me, do you?"

"But you have to hide the fact that I am your boyfriend?!"

Gu Ye: "I didn't hide it."

He just doesn't want to announce the relationship between two people when it is best for him, then everything will change.

"Neither did you... useless."

Gu Ye grabbed Qiao Yang's hand again and said in a low voice.

"It is because of you that I want to win more and want to take what I want. I will be able to give you a better and more comfortable life in the future. You are my support."

Gu Ye tightened Qiao Yang's hand, looked down at him and slowly said, "But, you came here today and acted for me like this, making me think..."

He didn't go on, and when Qiao Yang stopped resisting him, he took the person into his arms.