Run (day 7)

I walked to the bathroom to clean the blood up and prepare myself for another class full of nonsense. My uniform was cut, I'd have to sew it before I went to sleep. My mother taught me to sew when I entered 2nd grade, I was so proud of myself making my first pillow, she was very proud of me too.

After having that talk I was sure that what I was doing was the right thing so now all I had to do was stay strong until we could get out of Prufrock Prep without him.

Just stay strong for 94 more days, this would be a peice of cake maybe not a nice cake, probably one that has been sitting in the back of your fridge growing mold but either way I had to keep going.

Now I know I was very wrong about how long I would have to indure this burdan.

I had to run to class, I had already taken about 10 minutes and we only have 12 minutes between classes. The only part of this school I admire is the time between classes, students shouldn't be expected to get across school in 3 minutes, they could have done this by parents complaining but either way I agree with it.

I had just missed the bell by 10 seconds, i did not get sent to the office or anything like that thankfully, or should I have been thankful?

The idea popped in my head, we could get kicked out of Prufrock Prep to escape count Olaf but would it work?

The idea fell apart as I thought about it more, where would we go? How would you even get kicked out?

I couldn't force my siblings to leave anyway. Count Olaf also wouldn't let that happen, it would basically be a death wish.