Sleep (day 12-14)

After the heavy door slammed over my head realization set in, I was trapped and had no idea of when or if I would be let out.

There was no way of escaping as I didn't have any helpful materials and the exit was far too high. I couldn't yell for help so what could I do, wait?

I had decided it best to not go crazy or to document what was happening so I pulled out my bag, I had still had the materials for the letter I had written. I had little to write and it was very dark besides a hole in the door letting sunlight in.

I sat for who knows how long slowly going crazy, it was not night yet because there was still light but had dimmed a significant amount. What were my siblings going to think? Would Olaf tell them something? Would I survive? These questions kept running through my head like a freight train.

The cement hurt and when I moved  my uniform would snag on the texture, this kept happening as I was getting antsy and my tights ripped.

Tights ripping really didn't mean a lot but I broke down in tears I looked down at them torn just like I was, I felt bad for them, they didn't deserve this.

It had become night and I couldn't see anything, not even my hands infront of my face. I was never afraid of the dark before but I also did not know of the things that could be lurking around. I panicked and started breathing very heavily so heavily I believe I passed out.

Whether I passed out or not when my eyes opened I could see a little light. This repeated 2 more times until someone came in the gym doors, I didn't even try to say anything I just layed there on the rough ground. I heard footsteps heading for the door but I still didn't move, even if I wanted to I didn't have enough energy.

The door creaked open and I looked up to see no one.

"Hello?"  I asked weakly

"Here." I recognized his voice, it was the Hook Handed Man.

"What's your name?" I asked, I had wondered this for a while

"Just take this, hurry I don't want boss knowing." He said as he tried to hand me a glass of cold water.

I tried to stand up but it took a minute.

"I'm sorry." I said as I reached high for the glass.

"Just drink it and give me the glass." He said, so I did just that.

When I handed him the glass back I heard him sit it down but he didn't close the door

"Are you still there?" I asked

No answer he just closed the door. I sat back down and just tried to sleep more, this would be easier if I slept through most of it. I could sleep through most of this as I wasn't eating or drinking besides that glass of water I was given.

Sleep, sleep was the answer.