my head... (day 52)

After sitting with Klaus for a while we went back inside so we could get to class.

Klaus made me feel better, happier.

As I sat in my first class of the day I thought of how good it felt to just scream. I thought of Klaus, not in a romantic way but lovingly. It seemed that we were good friends, I hoped he felt the same way.

Now that I sat without him life seemed sad again, I didn't feel sad but everything else looked like it.

I sat drawing through my classes, anything but listen to the depressing teachers.

The day was better than most, maybe even a good day.

I walked into my last class before lunch and sat down, I had completely forgotten about Daniel.

When I sat down it took me a minute to realize Daniel was staring at me. When I looked over my heart sank, reality washed over me and I felt horrible again.

I looked away from Daniel and back to my drawing, I had been working on it all morning.

This drawing was hard. I was drawing a thunderstorm over the field, it's hard to capture the beauty.

I had successfully focused on something other than Daniel in that class.

It was about five minutes to lunch so I started to think, where would I go? I didn't want to go in the cafeteria that much, especially if Daniel would be there.

I wanted to go to the library but would Klaus be there? I decided to go to library and if Klaus didn't show up I'd just go to the cafeteria.

So I sat waiting for the bell, it felt like decades.

My hand started to shake, I don't know why. When it started shaking it shook my arms as well, it hurt still to move them so this wasn't great.

I believe my hands shake when I'm nervous or bored. I don't know what that means but it's what happens.

When the bell rang I stood to leave and waited for the room to clear a bit so my arms wouldn't get bumped to much. As I was going through the door Daniel grabbed me by waist from behind. I jumped, I thought he'd already left.

Daniel leaned in and put his head to my ear.

"Where you going?" He whispered

I went to turn but he held me so I was looking out into the hallway. I still wonder to this day how he had gotten so strong.

I sighed.

"What do you need?" I asked tired.

"This." He said grabbing my breast.

I smacked his hand down and he let me leave. I started walking to the library fast, I hated the way his hands felt. I hated everything about him.

I almost tripped over my own shoes I was walking so fast, I should have slowed down...

When I turned the corner to the library I ran into someone, the tall man with a tattoo on his knuckles.

Why do I always run into them?

"Sorry!" I said but it didn't help.

He grabbed my arm and started pulling me down the hall, it hurt like hell.

"Ah!" I yelled in pain.

"Olaf needs to see you." He said in his deep voice.

"What does he want now?!" I yelled

He whipped his head back to look at me.

"Sorry." I said trying to lighten the mood, truthfully he scared me like alot but I needed to act brave.