SOMEONE SAVE HIM! (day 52) an eye for an eye

I woke up back in the nurses office with guess what, no nurse. Klaus and Isadora we're sitting in the chairs by the door, I sat up and there heads both sprung up to look at me.

"Not again." I mumbled

I grabbed onto my head, it hurt worse than before. It felt like someone tied a belt around it and was pulling it as tight as they could.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Isadora asked.

I looked over to her and didn't answer, I didn't have to tell her how I felt, that was a stupid question.

I took a deep breath and got out of the nurses bed.

"You sure you want to leave?" Klaus asked

"Your head was bleeding when we brought you here." Isadora said with a concerned look.

"Yeah, I know." I said desperate to get out of that nightmare room.

"Well what happened?" They asked simultaneously.

Oh God, I wish I could just tell them what happened but that would only make things worse.

I didn't answer I just stood up slowly this time so I wouldn't fall. I headed straight for the door, I couldn't stay in that room another second.

I could hear Isadora and Klaus stand up, they were following me. I didn't turn around, I kept walking through the hallway. I didn't even know what time it was, shouldn't be too late.

The halls were quiet, it was the middle of class time.

I headed to my class, when I got there I realized I didn't want to go in late. I waited in the hallway for class to change.

I sat by the door against the wall between two classes. I didn't have my bag with me so I checked my pockets, only a pen. This was good enough, I just needed something to pass the time. That's all life really is, finding things to pass time.

I sat drawing on my hand until I heard footsteps down the hall, I figured it would be Klaus and Isadora. I didn't want to talk to them if they would just try and find out what happened, there was no chance I would tell them about Count Olaf.

When I looked up I saw Klaus walking slowly down the hall, he looked more calm than earlier. Deep down I was happy it was just klaus, I liked spending alone time with him.

"Hey." I said as he got closer.

Klaus looked to me then sat down, I was a little confused as to why he didn't say anything back.

"So what's going on?" He asked

"What do you mean?" I asked back playing dumb.

"Why was your head bleeding when you were in the library? I know that didn't happen when you fell because I caught you." He said proud of himself

I sighed.

"Concrete." I said low, trying not to give too much away.

He looked confused.

"Dam, how'd you do that?" He asked worried

I rolled my eyes, how dumb did he think I was? I made it clear I wasn't going to tell him.

"My head hit it." I said in a condescending voice, best answer I could give.

I had a knot in my stomach, I wanted to tell him what happened. I wondered what happened after I ran from the gym, did the tall man get hurt really bad? Even after all that they'd done I hoped he wasn't hurt too bad.

"Wow really?!" He said back to me with the same attitude I had.

I smiled.

"You're not gonna tell me are you?" He asked pulling his head back.