Red (day 38)

A certain sence of dread fell over me as another few hours passed and I still couldn't get up, a panic.

I felt like I was tied to the floor, a very unusual feeling.

Where was everyone?

I didn't have to worry about being alone for much longer as I could hear footsteps in the distance. These footsteps were heavy so they were most likely bad.

I was right, it was the tall strong man, his shoulders were slouched and he had bags under his eyes, I guess Count Olaf didn't let him sleep.

When people don't sleep their personalities change like me when I don't sleep I get very sad and irritable but my sister gets really happy even though she craves closing her eyes and drifting away.

I believe the tall man got angry from not sleeping and that's why he acted in some of the ways he did.

As he got over to me and stopped he looked down. The man's next decision was to kick me, like that would do anything. This kick sent shots of pain through my legs. He grunted and bent down.

"Get up." He sounded annoyed

I couldn't reply

"Ugh!" He said loudly as he picked me up.

We went up some stairs and then through a few hallways to a hallway I finally recognized, the librarys hallway. I hoped Olivia would be there to save me.

He layed me down but instead of leaving me just stayed above me for a second, a smile appeared on his face.

Why was he smiling...

He reached into his picked and pulled out a knife, shit.

He got closer to my face and started to carve into my forehead. I closed my eyes and screamed in my head, tears came flowing from my eyes.

"Let's leave a pretty painting." He said

What did that mean?

He backed away from my head and pulled my jacket off my stomach. He quickly shoved the knife in my stomach, luckily only about an inch in. The most unimaginable pain radiated from my stomach, its undescribable.

It sort of made me feel sick if that makes sense. Like when you have a fever and you're going to throw up, a hot nauseous feeling.

The man chuckled as he walked towards the door and knocked lightly before quickly walking down the hallway and turning the corner.

I sat there for a minute as blood came pouring from my stomach and Olivia did who knows what. When the door finally opened I heard a loud gasp coming from Olivia and a familiar voice saying

"What?"

Olivia's heels clicked next to my ear and then this voice came to see what happened. This voice was violet, I was scared at first that it was lavender but then I heard a different voice, Isadora.

"Oh my God." Isadora said.

The sound of isadoras voice gave me relief, lavender really was just trying to mess with me. I could hear the panic of the three, this made the feeling of relief fade and left only pain and panic.

Could they stop the bleeding by themselves? It felt very serious this time. I honestly didn't care about the bleeding, as long as they could made the pain go away.

Blood was running down my face and got in my eyes so I couldn't really see everything that happened but it obviously wasn't good.

After less than a minute all I could see was a blurry red hallway.

Red everything. People say red is romantic but now the color gives me chills and now I hardly own any red items.

Red is evil...