when (day 28-31)

No one had come after he slammed the door to the pit so I sat once again all alone in pain unable to escape. I was starving still and had no water source so I had little time to get out, my neck ached with every breath I took sending shocks of pain every 3 seconds.

I couldn't live like this, I mean it, I actually couldn't live like that, if that continued I would have died. By some miracle I heard the click of the gym door once again with heavier foot steps this time, who was it?

The door creaked open slamming against the gym floor, I could see the tall strong man with the tattoo across with knuckles. I didn't know much about this man but what I did know wasn't good.

He just stood up there looking at me, I couldn't do anything about it, I felt so helpless just like before. He didn't seem to have any emotion which would probably be helpful working for an evil man such as Count Olaf.

The tall man opened with mouth to talk then paused, this made me mad as I just wanted to know what he needed. I felt very vulnerable 6 feet down from an already tall man, just hiding in this corner.

The man walked away and came back with food, but why though. He threw it down at me and finally spoke

"Your supposed to eat this." His voice was very deep but he didn't sound that bad.

"Um, okay." I said in a weak tone of voice especially compared to his thundering tone.

The man picked up the door and slammed it closed leaving me alone with little light to even see this food. I had thought that it could be poisoned but I didn't have any option really either way I would die so... I ate the food, every last stale crumb was gone.

Eating didn't seem to help my stomach but my mouth was less dry. I sat in my corner for hours just trying to stay sane until I heard a familiar voice once again, it was lavender.

"Your siblings are in alot of trouble right now." She said to me

I tried to pretend I didn't hear her so I didn't answer, I just sat there staring at the floor.

"I know you can hear me." She said in a whisper

I still said nothing, just sitting desperately trying to make her go away.

"Count Olaf is hurting them right now and you aren't doing anything to stop him." She said in a low tone

I could feel a ball of guilt growing in my throat, she could be right.

"If I were you I'd feel like a monster " she giggled

The ball got bigger.

"I can hear it now, your sister screaming your name as Olaf slowly cuts her into pieces like he did to you!"
She sounded so happy with herself

I hated the thought of that, I needed to get out of here.

"Oh man, what if Duncan isn't even alive anymore?" She said as mocked me

"STOP!" I SCREAMED

"Oh can't you just see it, blood running down your sister's head as she desperately tries to get to your brother." She said.

"NO!"

"Really? I see the blood pouring from his neck." She laughed.

"It's all your fault." She yelled.

"NO ITS NOT." I yelled to her but in a way it felt like I was lying.

"you know I'm right!" She yelled back

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" I screamed again as I couldn't control my anger

She just started giggling, she wouldn't stop. She just kept giggling, mocking me.