You can tell me (day 71)

Violet stayed in the nurses office the rest of the day, looking over our injuries multiple times. For some reason, she absolutely couldn't get this out of her mind, she wanted to know what happened, she needed to know.

As violet was looking at my arms again, my eyes started to open, it was relatively bright in the office. Violet had lights on, maybe to wake us up.

Violets thirst for knowledge on what happened had to do with how she'd hurt her leg. You may be asking how she did hurt her leg, she didn't know either. Every step she took reminded her of all the unknowns, where was she all that time?

I woke up to violet standing over me, I was rightfully startled.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She said backing up.

Her leg slowed her down, she would have usually jumped back, lunge back. she just looked at me, I expected a bunch of questions but she stood silent.

I slowly sat up and looked over to Klaus.

"Is he okay?!" I asked worried.

"I don't know if I'd say okay but he seems good enough right now." She said smiling.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, retracing all of my past steps, I was mixing up events in my head.

"You can lay down for a little while, at least while I go get your siblings." She offered.

I would have stayed up before but I was desperately tired. I layed back down and she turned to leave, I watched her limp away.

Violet didn't return with my siblings, I heard the door creak open and the hall was empty behind her. I was visibly confused.

"They will be here later, they're a little tied up right now, project." She whispered limping over.

She sat down next to my bed in a red faux leather chair, the wooden legs had been scratched by a mystery animal.

Violets eyes met my arms.

"Rose, what happened?" She asked.

Here we go again, what do I do?

"I don't know." I said.

"I remember finding Klaus on the ground and then it's just all blurry." I said.

"Where was Klaus?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, I just remember seeing him on the ground." I said.

"What was Klaus doing when you found him, what did he look like?" She leaned in to ask.

"He was hurt, his head, he wouldn't wake up." I explained.

"Was there anything e-" violet got cut off.

A groaning noise cut her off, my eyes darted over to Klaus. Violet got up and took a few steps to his bed.

"Klaus?" She asked.

Klaus let out another groan, I'm sure his head hurt, mine did. His eyes began to open, he looked terrible.

"Are you okay?" She asked grabbing his hand.

Klaus took a deep breath and dropped his head to his left away from violet. A tear fell from his eye.

"What happened?" She asked him getting closer.

"He pushed me down the-." He whispered not finishing his sentence.

"Who did?" Violet begged.

"Count Olaf." He said quietly.

My eyes almost fell out of my skull when I heard him.

"No!" She yelled.

"Really?!" I asked, Panicing.