It's alright (day 73-74)

"what did you want to talk about?" Klaus asked as if there was anything else worth mentioning at the time.

For a moment I thought about not telling him I remembered, I thought maybe it wouldn't hurt as much if he thought I didn't know. I then thought of how many times thinking like that backfired.

"Klaus, I remember." I whispered.

My siblings left the door open and I didn't trust them any more than I would myself, of course I would try and listen in.

Klauses eyes widened and it seemed like his heart stopped.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Mmm.." he said.

"Klaus, that's not words." I say.

"It's fine." I say wrapping my arms around him as far as I can.

Klaus leans in and carefully hugs me, I then realized how disgusting my clothes are. I look down at myself and see my uniform changed colors, once a light red turned dark with blood and dirt.

"Klaus it's not your fault, I don't blame you." I say.

Klaus doesn't say anything.

"What happened to your face?" I ask him.

"Oh.." he says.

"Oh... What?" I ask.

"I hit it." He mumbled.

What a horrible liar.

"No you didn't." I tell him.

"Yes I did!" He says loudly.

Violet looks in the door to check on us but leaves when I smile at her.

"You're going to get us caught again." I laugh.

Klaus doesn't laugh back.

"Please, tell me what's bothering you." I beg.

"Not now, I swear I can feel them listening." Klaus whispers.

"Fine... Don't think I'll forget." I say almost angry.

Klaus walks to the door and pops his head out to bring them back.

I say my goodbyes but Isadora and Klaus stay as I lay down to rest. I lay with my eyes closed as the rain taps against the window. I lay thinking about everything, I can't focus longer than a few seconds on one thing before the pain from my stomach distracts me.

I don't know if you've ever been stabbed but it's not fun.

There is one thing that I absolutely can not get out of my head. I cant stop hearing Klaus yelling and screaming, the sounds of his screams just set something off inside me.

Let's say that I'm a mouse and I'm going near a trap, when I step on the trap and it cracks closed, the cracking sound would be klauses screams. I know it's bad when I hear them, it's only his though. Maybe a different cracking sound wouldn't scare the mouse unless it was really close to the same sound.

Youre going to be okay

I pray that it's true but even after Im healed I'm still trapped. Stuck in a maze full of traps with no exit other than death...

No no no I wouldn't let him win, I wouldn't kill myself.

I tried to focus on the rain against the window instead of the pain, it wasn't raining very hard like it had before.

I fell asleep to the sound of the rain.

I'm able to sleep through the night but surprisingly I wake up to someone else's screams.