your neck... (day 60)

In walked Duncan alone, Klaus came out from the shelves and showed relief to see it was him.

"Come here!" Klaus yelled as he came over to me.

Duncan was confused but ran over. His eyes met me laying on the floor, blood ran down my head. The old wound had opened again.

"What happened?!?!" Duncan asked.

"She passed out!" Klaud yelled.

"What do we do?" He asked Duncan.

Duncan had a sick feeling in his stomach and a bad taste in his mouth, something wasn't right.

Of course Klaus didn't actually do anything to me, Duncan just didn't know, Duncan had been lied to before.

Duncan had never been very good at trusting people, especially after the fire.

They dragged me to the nurses office and went to get Isadora and violet. They were not together so this took them a while to do.

While they were gone I woke up, I was alone in the dark nurses office, well, not for long.

Only a minute after waking up, someone opened the door. I expected Klaus but when a hook reached around the door I knew who it was...

"What do you want?" I asked tired.

He didn't say anything, he looked tired just like me. The Hookhanded man walked closer, I didn't bother trying to get away, we all know how that ends.

I wasn't very afraid until he reached in his pocket for a familiar needle, that needle went right in my neck.

Count Olaf doesn't get the credit he deserves, his plans are very well thought out. He is an amazing manipulator.

I don't believe I was out for very long but when my eyes opened again, he was gone and Isadora was in the room.

I sat up and looked at her, her eyes widened like she hadn't seen me already. I was confused of course, she was already looking at me when my eyes opened so what changed when I sat up?

"What??" I asked her.

She didn't answer right away, it took her a second to calm down.

"Sorry, it's just a lot." She said.

Isadora had just left Klaus, Duncan, and violet. They had not seen or stopped my head from bleeding.

If you payed attention you would know that when I fell, my head didnt bleed, it just had blood from earlier on it. The Hookhanded man had made my injuries look worse.

He cut my forehead to make the bleeding worse, and not to any of our knowledge at the time, somehow put a bruise of a hand on my neck. I believe he had the tall man or the man with tattoos on his knuckles to help with the hand mark, maybe they just waited until I blacked out again or he was still on his way over.

I just don't know every detail.

"Um, what are you talking about?" I asked still confused.

Isadora hesitated.

"Just, the blood." She said making a sorrow face.

A ball of guilt built up in my throat again.

"Oh, okay " I said trying to stay calm.

Isadora turned and walked into the hallway, she was looking for Duncan.

I stood up and got a little dizzy, I had already forgotten about passing out in the library.

I wanted to go back to the library but I knew that would be hard if everyone was in the room to stop me. They'll just have to meet me there

When I started walking to the library, I realized that I'd never been there with more than two other people. We all have gone but never together.

I wondered what it would be like with all of us there, I then wondered if they would all show up anyway.

As I got to the door, I heard footsteps down the hall. These didn't scare me though, they sounded like a students footsteps.

The door to the library was closed and there were no lights on inside, Olivia was missing again. I placed my hand on the handle and slowly turned it, to my delite, the door opened.

The room was dim, the storm darkened the room but you could still see all the tables and bookshelves. I walked back to the square of bookshelves like always and sat down.

I assumed they'd realize I was gone and Adventally come look for me but I sat for many minutes alone.

The door clicked open loud, whoever opened it was in a hurry.

"Violet? Rose?" They asked.

I knew that voice, it was just Isadora.

"Back here." I answered.

Isadora took a deep breath out and headed to me. When she saw me her eyebrows scrunched a little.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know where violet is." She said with frown.

I sat for a second, just thinking about what she just said.

"At least I found you." She said with a little smile.

Isadora walked closer and sat down, she just sat looking at me. She wasn't looking at my eyes, she was looking at the blood. I still hadnt washed it off.

"Hello?" I asked sick of her staring at me.

Isadora stopped staring but stayed quiet.

"What's going on? You're acting weird." I told her.

Isadora sat in the entrance just like Klaus had, I couldnt leave even if I wanted to.

"I don't want to talk about it yet, I need to talk to Duncan first. I'm sorry." She said.

I was very confused and a little hurt that she wouldn't tell me what was wrong.

"What? You can talk to me, I'm your sister." I said with a frown.

She pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees, she was literally hiding from the question.

"Just tell me!" I yelled.

She jumped.

"Fine!" She yelled back.

"Did...." She said slowly.

"Did.... What?" I asked, she was taking too long.

"Did Klaus do that?" She asked in a whisper as if he were in the room.

I sat shocked that she would even ask but I had to defend him.

"Of course not!" I said like she was crazy.

"Why would you even say that?!" I asked her loud.

She stared at my neck, I didn't understand.

"What?" I asked.

"Rose... There's a bruise on your neck." She said.

A put grew in my stomach when she said this, did the hook handed man do that?

"Okay and? That doesn't mean that he did it." I said.

She looked at my neck more.

"Well... It kind of looks like.. a hand." She said very hesitant.

"And he was the only one with you. I'm sorry for asking but please tell me the truth." She said.

I sat shocked that she would think that about Klaus.

"Rose..." She said again.

"He didn't do anything!!!" I screamed.

As I did that the door swung open, we both jumped up.

Klaus and Duncan came running in.

"What's going on?!" Duncan asked us.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Klaus asked me

What am I going to do?!