Make him stop (day 83)

As tension built between Klaus, my soul weighed heavy with worries.

"HELP!!" I screamed.

The yell made Klaus jump up awake and then yell in pain as his scars sent stabs of despair.

I cover my face with my hands and try to stop the tears from falling, absolutely no control over my emotions. I was unable to remain calm at any moment.

"Rose, are you alright?" He asked.

I could barely hear him, I held my face in my hands as my mind played through the memories of Daniel. My nightmare was still with me when I awoke.

The thought of Daniel made me spiral inside. The last thing on my mind Klaus.

"Hello? Rose, what's going on, don't stay quiet." Klaus yelled or whispered, or mouthed, I had no way of knowing. I didn't hear him.

Klaus was on his side looking away, he hadn't turned around because he pulled his cuts open. He worried for me but couldn't help.

"Rose, are you okay?" He asked trying to get my attention.

Klaus just pulled himself up when I didn't respond, he knew something was wrong. The pain couldn't slow him down, I'm not sure he really even felt it in the moment.

My mind was driving me crazy, thoughts of Daniel, the nightmare continued, he was chasing me. I didn't know it but my eyes were streaming with tears. I was no longer silent, desperate cries come from my mouth.

"Stop!" I begged, hunched over in tears.

Klaus had made his way over to my bed and was now kneeling next to the bed so he could try and see my face.

"No! Stop! Make it stop!" I screamed in utter horror, I was pleading for my life.

"Rose, talk to me, can you hear me?!" Klaus yelled in fear.

"Please! Stop! I'll do anything!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The memories and thoughts of Daniel was too much for my mind, the pain and grief he gave me was now physically and mentally killing me in front of klaus.

"Rose!" Klaus screamed as he shook me, to get my attention.

I yelled and screamed as he pulled me into his arms. he held me still as I was shaking and pulling away.

Klaus was now sitting on my bed with me in his arms. I was now violently crying in Klaus's arms.

"Klaus?!" I asked in a panic, still crying and confused.

I could still see Daniel touching me, the thought of it was worse than living through it again. I needed Klaus to help me.

"Please, make him stop!" I cried to Klaus.

"Rose! Make what stop? I'm right here. What's happening?" He asked in a broken voice like he was about to burst into tears.

I cried in pain, the cries could be heard far down the hall. These cries alerted a visitor and made them run to the nurses office once they realized it was us.

"Klaus, Klaus, please!" I begged in tears.

"Shh rose, listen to me, you're okay, you're here, you're safe." Klaus said to me rocking my back and forth.

"Make him stop!" I begged in a lower voice, the screaming was gone.

"Shhh shhh I'm right here, it can't hurt you, I'm here. Shhh." He said to me softly.

"No! No!" I yelled in cries again.

Something in my mind was taking over, this was more than flashbacks now, it was more like a hallucination. Maybe that was it, my brain finally going crazy. This was all just one psychotic episode.

Lucky for me, the nurses office door swung open as I yelled at Klaus.

"Please!" I cried to him as he rocked me.

"Please! Stop! Klaus, help me!" I screamed.

Klaus looked up to see his sister, standing shocked in the door way. When Klaus locked eyes with her she snapped out of it.

Violet came and sat on the bed to get close to us.

"What happened to her?!" Violet asked yelling so Klaus could hear her over my screams.

"She just started yelling and crying!" He yelled back to violet.

"Stop!" I screamed being overtaken my the visions.

To this day I wonder if I had been dosed by the Hookhanded man, this was so much stronger than any natural fear. Who knows what kind of drugs that man had, little did I know, he was actually a doctor.

"Rose!" Violet yelled to me.

No response.

The visions wouldn't stop, Daniel looked down at me with his stupid face. I felt it all again, I felt him touch me again.

Klaus and violet tried all they could do to make me stop. They had to just wait it out, I cried for several more minutes before my tears had knocked me out cold. I cried so much that I actually passed out in Klaus's arms.

Klaus held me in fear of waking me up.

"What happened to her? How did that start?" Violet whispered.

"She woke up yelling stop and she was quiet after she yelled that until she started crying and screaming." Klaus whispered back.

"What was she yelling about?" Violet whispered leaning closer.

"She kept yelling stop and telling me to help her, stop, stop, make...." Klaus stopped saying.

Violet looked at Klaus confused as to why he didn't finish his sentence.

Klaus connected the dots.

Make HIM stop, he thought. I said make HIM stop, not just IT. He realized it was about the mystery person who hurt me. Then he remember that day at the library, Daniel stopped me outside the door and I fake smiled with tears. Klaus realized that was him. His face bunched in anger, he saw him that day and he just let him walk away.

I was clearly not okay, who fake smiles with tears in their eyes? Someone being hurt, hiding it, and lying to protect the person hurting them.

Klaus dropped his head in shame.

"What is it?" Violet whispered.

Klaus kept his head down, keeping it next to mine. He felt so ashamed, he had saw him, he spoke to him.

"No." Klaus said fairly loud, just barely quiet enough to not wake me.

Violet jumped a little at his volume, he was just trying to keep quiet a moment ago. She didn't understand why her brother had cut off what he was saying.

"Oh God." Klaus whispered.

Klaus gently let go of me and layed me down, he walked over to his bed and bent over to lay down. Klaus's shirt pulled up to reveal his bandages, violets eye got caught them.

She was too distracted to care. Klaus layed face down on his arms. Violet followed him over to his bed.

"What is it Klaus?!" She asked impatiently.

Klaus sighed in pain.

"I saw him!" He yelled muffled on the bed.

"Violet you don't understand!" He continued.

"I missed it." He said groaning.

"Missed what?!" Violet yelled hitting Klaus's leg.

Klaus had told violet too much. He realized that when she hit him, he had to stop telling her. He shut himself down and refused to continue talking to her about it.

Klaus layed face down, thinking of his failure and thinking of the pain I must've been feeling.

Would he tell me though?