blood everywhere (day 77)

"what do you want?" I asked as my heart pounded in my chest.

The Hookhanded man looked down at me and froze for a second, his eyes scanning my face.

He hadn't realized how bad I was, he watched a teenage girl sit in a hospital bed, covered in bruises and scars. He wondered if it was worth it, if being loyal was worth the damage.

"Forgive me." He said walking closer.

"Please, just tell me." I begged trying to back up.

The man sighed and pulled me from the bed, my shoes catching on the blanket causing me to fall. He caught me and pushed me out the door.

I didn't pull, pulling made the hooks dig in your arms.

"Please, don't do this!" I begged tiredly.

"Quiet!" He demanded.

I watched as the gym doors got closer and closer, a hole grew in my chest, every cut and push and stab played in my mind.

The Hookhanded man pushed the metal doors open and dragged me inside, throwing me on the ground for Count Olaf. I couldn't see Olaf, I didn't know he was even there until I heard a loud squeak of gym shoes behind me.

I jumped at the noise and pushed my self away in a panic, looking up at Count Olaf sharpening a knife.

"What do you want?!" I ask in desperation.

"You know what I want." He said.

"I really don't!" I yelled as a tear ran down my bruised cheek.

"Your friend thought it would be a good idea to fight back." He said continuing to sharpen his knife.

I kept backing away until I hit a wall, tensing up as I hit it. Olaf stepped closer as he continued sharpening the knife.

"What did you do to him?!" I asked, dread building more and more.

I knew what Count Olaf was capable of, he would kill each and every one of us if he knew he couldn't torture us any more.

Olaf laughed.

"Don't be ridiculous, he's alive, for now." He said looking back at the pit.

Ideas flooded my head, what happened to Klaus? Count Olaf was just making me worry so I'd go into the pit but I was too scared to see that.

"Go see for yourself." He said backing away so I could get to the pit.

I hesitantly stood and walked to the pit, lifting the heavy wooden door. The door creaked and dropped to my left.

I looked down at Klaus laying with a pool of blood under his head, a long with dried blood all around him. His glasses layed on the ground next to him, unharmed. If they were there though, that meant he hadn't been able to put them back on after the fall down. My eyes fixed on the largest spot of dried blood, from my stomach.

"Klau-" I started to say before feeling two hands shove me forward.

"Agh!" I screamed as I fell forward, hitting my left leg on the concrete before falling onto klauses legs.

"Fuck!" I said as waves of pain came from my ankle, stemming up my leg.

"Try and take care of your friend there, he doesn't look too good." He said slamming the door.

"Klaus?!" I asked lightly shaking him.

Nothing.

"Klaus?! Please, wake up!" I cried out.

"Klaus, please!" I begged, tears flooding my face and falling onto him.

I couldn't focus on the pain I felt all over my body, the only thing in my mind was Klaus and what to do.