Battle of Iloa Sea 1

February 25

Iloa Sea

The Japanese Invasion Fleet that had set out from Custefai, the capital of the Altian Empire, and other ports in Nospedi, McTayle, and other places joined together at sea, forming a large fleet of 1.731 warships, 384.500 soldiers, and 651 dragon riders, nearly 90% of the total strength of the Empire, and continued its march to annihilate the SDF and USFJ stationed in the Seiren Kingdom.

The scene was a majestic one, and the warships with their guns seemed to be stretching out beyond the horizon. In the sky above the fleet, red dragons and blue dragons were flying around, reined in by dragon riders. These two types of dragons are a bit larger than the winged dragons that are the most common air force in this world, and they also boast better performance in flight and the range and power of flame throwing than the winged dragons.

On the other hand, its maintenance costs are high in proportion to its performance, and since it has not yet been completely domesticated, the financial resources of non-superpower countries cannot afford its breeding. It is a symbol of the gap in financial and military power between the powerful nations and the rest of the world.

Commander's Cabin, Flagship Arsacus, Japanese Invasion Fleet

In the chair where the fleet commander sits, there is a figure of a man. Tema Sympathetic, the navy general who is in command of the Japanese Invasion Fleet, sighed as he looked at his faith shell, which has never sounded.

"Negotiations have been rejected, huh..."

The enemy commander in the Seiren Kingdom did not reach out for the mercy he had extended, even after the promised ten days had passed. In other words, the Japanese military had clearly taken a stance of confronting this unprecedentedly large fleet.

"I told you, sir, it is useless to negotiate with barbarians. Lord Tema, they who refused to accept your mercy must be fools. I feel sorry for the enemy soldiers who are annihilated because of those idiots."

Aphra Atelliol, the captain of the Arsacus, sneered at the enemy general who had chosen the path of destruction.

"But these Japanese are the opponent who have defeated our Altian Empire's military twice! If we don't challenge them with all our hearts, we won't be able to maintain the Empire's prestige any further."

Aphra was showing an attitude of pride that went beyond confidence. Tema admonished his subordinate.

"I can't believe you're the only one who's worried... A force of this magnitude is inherently disproportionate to crush a single army of a barbarian nation in the Far East. With our current strength, we can even defeat the Shorteria-San Empire! We will be able to make a good report to the Emperor tonight."

Despite Tema's advice, there was no change in Aphra's attitude. There was no one in the fleet who doubted their victory in this battle. However, they were about to find out. The power of another dimension, far beyond the level of their own civilization... None of them had any idea of their fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 26

Port of Zion, Seiren Kingdom

Bridge, Flagship Akagi

The day has come for the Altian Empire's fleet to reach the Seiren Kingdom, as announced by the enemy general Tema. SDF personnel and American soldiers are already standing by on each ship, preparing for the battle that could happen at any moment. Rear Admiral Hasegawa, the leader of the fleet, sat in his command seat and looked out the window at the horizon. Finally, the signal that signaled the time for battle sounded.