VOL. 1 - Character List

JAPAN

. . .

CABINET

Kojiro Izumikawa

The 105th Prime Minister of Japan. Affiliated with the Liberal National Party. 45 years old.

He became the youngest prime minister since World War II and the second youngest in history, and was covered by the mass media as a new leader of the younger generation, but due to his youth, he was often criticized for his lack of experience. He is a so-called second-generation legislator.

Yoshio Kasuga

Chief Cabinet Secretary. Member of the Liberal National Party. 76 years old.

He is the eldest member of the Cabinet and is mainly in charge of press conferences.

Takichi Asano

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance. Member of the Liberal National Party. 66 years old.

Formerly the 100th Prime Minister of Japan.

Kosuke Minegishi

Minister of Foreign Affairs. Member of the Liberal National Party. 65 years old.

He conveyed information about the Urestio Mine, a rich deposit of iron ore, to Izumikawa.

Yosuke Yasunaka

Minister of Defense. Member of the Liberal National Party. 71 years old.

Formerly the 90th, 96th, 97th, and 98th Prime Minister of Japan. One of the main members of the Cabinet in charge of national defense.

Hiroshi Komori

Minister of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries. Member of the Liberal National Party. 65 years old.

Tatsuo Miyajima

Minister of Economy, Trade, and Industry. Member of the Liberal National Party. 49 years old.

Shigeru Sasaba

Minister of State for National Strategy Special Zones, Mugen Islands, and Overseas Deployment. He is 57 years old and belongs to the Liberal National Party.

. . .

BUREAUCRATS AND OFFICIALS OF VARIOUS MINISTRIES AND AGENCIES

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Daigo Minami

Foreign Ministry bureaucrat. 44 years old.

Served as a guide for the delegation of the Ilamania Kingdom.

Wakago Shirasagi

Foreign Ministry bureaucrat. 38 years old.

He explained about Japan to the Ilamanian delegation at a hotel in Nagasaki.

Nobuyuki Kawaguchi

Foreign Ministry bureaucrat. 35 years old.

He was dispatched as an envoy to the Altian Empire to negotiate the establishment of diplomatic relations.

Shinji Shima

Foreign Ministry official. 35 years old.

Dispatched as an envoy to the Altian Empire to negotiate the establishment of diplomatic relations.