Have a Nice Trip

February 13, Early Morning

North coast of Miket Tirith, Eastern part of Crossnellyard Empire

Having finished unloading all vehicles, the Juperia Continental Dispatch Force, consisting of Ground Self-Defense Force personnel and a small number of US Marines stationed in Japan, was finally poised to head inland to the capital city of Lithianburg on the same day.

Looking at the convoy of vehicles waiting impatiently for their departure, one can see not only combat vehicles such as various armored vehicles for transporting troops, self-propelled artillery, tanks, and ammunition supply vehicles, but also vehicles for transporting supplies, bridging equipment, etc., totaling 222 vehicles of various types, all of which are in their majestic appearance. Additional supplies are to be delivered by Ospreys aboard the three amphibious assault ships anchored off Miket Tirith. Many of the GSDF personnel belonging to the aviation department were to remain in the area.

"All units of the engineer unit are ready for sortie!"

"Likewise, all units of the armored unit are ready to sortie!"

Reports were delivered to Major General Takizawa, who was riding in a Type 82 command and communications vehicle, from each of the groups that made up the unit, indicating that their preparations for departure were complete. Takizawa, who had confirmed the readiness of all units, issued an order.

"Our final destination is the capital city of Lithianburg, located 890 kilometers west-northwest of here. We will cross three rivers and a forest on the way. All units, forward!"

The commander gave the order to start, and one by one, the vehicles in front of them began to move. Soon they formed a long line, and a grand march of 222 vehicles began. The citizens of Miket Tirith are watching the march of the giant serpent that shakes the earth with eyes filled with a variety of emotions.

Their destination is the capital city of Lithianburg, the ultimate goal of the landing operation, and their objective is to capture the city and secure the 27th Emperor Alphon I, the "ostensible leader" of this war, and other ministers. Once the capital is overrun, they will interrogate the leaders they have secured or search government institutions to obtain evidence that this war was instigated by a plot by the Holy Rovance Papal State.

After all is said and done, Crown Prince Jettis May Anglem, who is currently establishing a government in exile in York-Arden, the capital of the Shorteria-San Empire, makes his triumphant return to the capital and ascended the throne as the 28th Emperor of the Crossnellyard Empire, making the official peace between the two countries. This was the scenario that the Japanese government had constructed.

'The fate of this war depends on us... We will capture the capital and put an end to this war that has been going on for three months!'

Takizawa, leading his troops in the Type 82, was eager about the attack on the capital, which would probably be the last battle.

. . .

Same day

Western part of Miket Knighthood

Five hours after their departure, the scenery seen from the car window had changed drastically, with grasslands and a few trees surrounding the column as they pushed forward through the territory of the Miket Knighthood. In this serene landscape, they proceeded through the road, making a cloud of dust and smoke, using the road as a guidepost. Several drones were flying around the convoy to monitor the area, and the images taken by each drone were projected on a monitor installed in the Type 82 command vehicle.