Doctor's Daily Life - Special Karte 3

February 6

Esralem, capital of the Israfail Empire, Northwest of Juperia Continent

Gas lamps light the streets at night, and chimneys churn out smoke from the harbor. This is the only country in the world that has reached the "industrial revolution," and it looks completely different from other countries. Yet, few people in other countries realize the importance of this country, which strictly restricts the flow of information. In the center of the capital is the residence of the country's emperor. The Emperor, Jacob Ephraiman Moshe, or Jacob XII, stared at the report brought by the director of intelligence who had visited the emperor's office.

"Oho, Japan... I've been hearing a lot about it from your mouths lately."

"Yes, they have been at war with the largest empire in the world, Crossnellyard, and they have managed to put their blades to the test in their capital city, despite the enemy's superior numbers."

Isaac Asheran, Director of the Intelligence Bureau, explained the war situation between Japan and the Crossnellyard Empire, which has caught the world's attention. However, since there is no branch of the Telecommunications Company in this country, the general public has little idea that a war of this magnitude is taking place on that continent.

"I think they came in from another world... It's like our myths from 2.700 years ago," Jacob XII, who was listening to Isaac's explanation, muttered to himself.

Many people in this world have heard that Japan is a country that claims to have been transported from another world. However, few actually believe it. The Israfail people, however, are a bit different. The founding myth of their country begins its Second Chapter with a sentence that suggests the "transference from another world" as claimed by Japan.

"...After all, even if they are touted as the 'world's strongest,' they can only rely on an overwhelming amount of material resources. Compared to our own equipment, the armies of other powerful nations are far behind the times. However... the mysterious new power of Japan, which destroyed 350.000 troops in the blink of an eye in a landing battle... My interest is piqued! I want to know more about this country, please continue your research."

"Yes, Your Majesty! I will report back to you as soon as I have any new information!"

After listening to the emperor's order, Isaac bowed deeply and left the room.

There are three "Dragons" in the world that Japan has yet to make contact with. They are the "Dragon of the West," the Israfail Empire, the "Old Dragon," the Arabanne Empire, and the United Kingdom of Slephen, which was known as the "Last of the Seven Dragons" until Japan appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 15, 2030

Somewhere in the Margraviate of Seannut

A month after the Miket Tirith landing.

In a wilderness with a light dusting of snow. There is not a shadow of a house, and the entire area is empty. In this place where no one was supposed to be, there was a figure of a man.

"Haah... haah..."

The man was out of breath. He had a beard and his clothes were torn and covered in mud. He walked through the wilderness with the appearance of a vagrant, and his name is Shiro Kanzaki. He used to work at the Red Cross Hospital established in Lithianburg to treat local residents and improve medical knowledge in this world. The first time he saw the HIV virus, he was surprised to find himself in a place where the virus had been discovered.

"Where... am I? I've walked this far and there isn't even a village!?"

Kanzaki looked around, but all he could see was the horizon, the sky, and the small river he used as a guidepost. He cannot even find any living creatures other than insects and himself. To explain how he got into this state, we need to go back four days before.