91: The Wealthy and Successful

Hong Jia Yi looked at Fa Enlai and thought of how much he grew, Hong Jia Yi never held any grudge towards Fa Enlai for not saying anything about, he understood too well of how much Fa Enlai wanted to speak out. He knew too that Fa Enlai suffered.

"So for not saying anything I'm sorry, for trying to separate Liang Meng Yao and you I'm sorry" Fa Enlai said with most sincerely. "And thank you for being someone I could look up to, thank you, for giving me strength that day" Fa Enlai gently held on tightly to Hong Jia Yi's hand.

Hong Jia Yi couldn't say a thing and for the rest of the day it was quiet.

The trip took an additional day because of Hong Jia Yi's pregnancy so instead of the natural 3 days it took, many of the villagers was curious as to who this expensive carriage belongs to. Usually the Minister's emblem would be on it but Hong Jia Yi asked to hide it for some time, Liang Meng Yao was confused but he trusted his Jiajia and so he ordered for it to be covered up.

In addition he told Guo, Yong and Ru not say a word of his title, the Wen family was the only ones in this small village to know that Liang Meng Yao was a prince as well as the Minister of this land. This place was small and information didn't travel fast here, the only reason as to why the Wen brothers knew because of their visits to the town and the fact that they are working with Liang Meng Yao. They were even under going a more plans to largen the business so things where looking up for the family, they were currently the richest people in the village even more so than the chief and doctor.

The villagers to see who this carriage belongs to, since started working with Liang Meng Yao the Wens has been nothing but prosperous and rich. Many of the villagers wanted that opportunity, those who worked for the Wens get decent wages and meals on specified dates which made the villagers crave chances to work for the Wens, but sadly the job occupancy was full and they were not looking for more employees.

Everyone saw three decent looking people coming from the carriage, they looked like she males. The single men and some married men thought if they were single they looked like they were from decent families maybe they could get lucky.

Everyone was shocked when they saw the radiant and beautiful Fa Enlai walked out his way of dressing was similar to that of the other three, people started to speculate on that maybe Fa Enlai in the time he ran away got married to a rich noble who had 3 other wives.

Now everyone was looking for the alleged noble man but again they felt strange when they saw this beautiful pregnant noble she man came out, was their a fifth wife?. Some can't put their fingers on it but the she man looked so familiar, where have they seen him before?.

The she man had sharp features and was taller than the rest, his dressing was modest but expensive it was for better than the others even, usually having such sharp and tall figure is looked down upon here but in this case it only enlighten it to make him seemed more unique not to mention the calm and noble aura around him.

This person had outside the most beautiful and frail Fa Enlai which they deemed impossible now was possible, many she men felt envious others were denial as for the men where mesmerized. Soon the three she men aside fiercely glared at them causing them to immediately turned their eyes away.

Soon the Wens came out, Bo Yang and Xin Yi at first sight of Hong Jia Yi immediately smiled brightly hurrying to him.

"Hong Jia Yi!" Both yelled

Everyone's mouth gaped opened, Hong Jia Yi?, did Hong Jia Yi always looked like that?. Did he always had such smooth jade like skin that seems to be shining?, did his aura always seemed so cool and welcoming? Did he always looked so dignified?, what is this was the heaven's playing tricks with them.