94: Xiao Family

This was interesting indeed, Hong Jia Yi never thought Xiao Ying Pei as such a person he always seemed composed and didn't like trouble much like himself (HJY), but hearing such a bad things about him. This didn't sound like the boy he knew.

Tired of calling the daddy could only give up for the day in defeat, Xiao Ying Pei was relieved that finally his daddy gave up and now could go home, he was very much worried for Kuo Jin Hai his wife he feared his brother might bully him to death.

"IS THIS TEA!" Yelled Xiao Kong,

Kuo Jin Hai could only duck and tried to avoid the incoming cup with tea immediately Xiao Ying Pei jumped and guard his wife recieving the blow from the tea on the back of his head.

Xiao Ying Pei after looked down at Kuo Jin Hai worried that his wife maybe harmed but luckily it was only him, immediately he marched up to Xiao Kong and slapped him.

"Y-you dare hit me?!" He yelled flabbergasted

"Can't you see that Jin'er is pregnant!, can't you make tea for yourself!" Xiao Ying Pei yelled.

Soon Shoi Ming slapped Xiao Ying Pei,

"Don't you dare hit your brother for some outside wench!, so what if he desires tea let the wench bring it if he can seduce you he must know how to make tea!" Shoi Ming yelled back.

"Daddy, brother your not being fair, Jin'er didn't seduce me and he would never you guys are just looking for a reason to bully your unfair!" Xiao Ying Pei yelled back.

The use was constantly loud so obvious their business would be known by the world, Xiao Ying Pei wanted to leave so badly but he didn't have any money or a house. He would do some side jobs to earn money but as soon as it came it was taken away by his daddy or father and even when he tried to hide it they would search his room or bully Kuo Jin Hai for it.

This place was hell and he knew Kuo Jin Hai hated it here, after that the two went to their room Kuo Jin Hai was now wrapping Xiao Ying Pei's head with a bandage as it was bleeding from the glass cup. Xiao Ying Pei looked at the down expression of his wife he couldn't as what's wrong since everything was.

"I'm sorry Ying Pei if I hadn't advanced towards you you'd still be in the academy" he said

"No, I was the one who accepted the advances so we suffer the consequences as husband and wife" Xiao Ying Pei said.

Kuo Jin Hai smiled and kissed him he didn't reject the kiss either and was about to advance when.

"Ying Pei! Give me money!" Xiao Kong yelled at the top of his lungs

"I have no money!, and shouldn't you asked your husband for something like that?! Oh right you have none!" Xiao Ying Pei snorted back.

"Y-you! Daddy!"

"Ying Pei!, give your brother money"

"I have none you took it all this morning!"

Neither could say anything and couple only sighed, neither couldn't even enjoy a kiss much less to pleasure each other they were always disturbed and so they could only embrace each other in bed.

Xiao Ying Pei in no way is planning on living like this forever, if the rumors are true and his cousin is here he will beg Hong Jia Yi with everything he got. Call him an unfilial son or whatever his about to be a father he will not let his child grow under dictation of his parents, he will go on his knees do what ever force labor anything just to make his wife and child comfortable.

He rubbed his wife large stomach the winter was at it's end in a few days the sun will dry everything, it's warmer and would be more comfortable for his wife to sleep.

"Don't worry Jin'er I will make it better I promise"

Kuo Jin Hai didn't say anything he knows things are very hard right now and his doing his best to get them out of here.