97: Liang's Decision

Liang Meng Yao was in the carriage grumpy he wish that fast cars where here!, carriages take too long and his job as Gongbù take too much time!.

Soon he saw his messenger bird then he took the small whistle from around his neck and blew it, when the bird heard it looked down and stop then flew towards the moving carriage and pitch at the window Liang Meng Yao feed it some bird's feed then took the tiny scroll from it's back.

Liang Meng Yao open the not so large or small scroll then began to read, as soon as he read it he put it down and said.

"Go faster!" He demands

"Gongbù is there a problem?" Ming Shou Shan asked

Seeing that Liang Meng Yao was going to the village were Fa Enlai once lived he decided to tag along,  Mind Xiaobo had school so he couldn't join this visit he already missed Fa Enlai so much, that he didn't want to stay at school but being the heir he must learn.

"Not entirely, no" Liang Meng Yao said

Ming Shou Shan looked at him who was in a lazy posture moping.

"Gongbù may I ask a question?"

"Yes, go on ahead"

"Why do you want to become emperor?"

The billion dollar question, why does he want to become emperor except for revenge he doesn't really have any motives. In honesty he doesn't want to become emperor and doesn't really have to all he needs is power at this point.

"Why do you ask?" Liang Meng Yao asked

"If I'm being honest I am at war with my peers, I want to join your side but I see no reason to. And if I must take this risk I atlease must know you have a solid reason and is very serious about this I want to support an emperor who will help this empire, your father made it what it was today I do not wish for it to be torn down once more, you're your father's child but you are not your father" Ming Shou Shan said with firm determination.

Liang Meng Yao now understands, he doesn't have to be emperor to take down Wangye (FCL). His father was in equal standing as him he may be lower because of the years absence but even if it takes a few more years he must become stronger than Wangye, he doesn't need the throne. Not to mention Feng Huan what about him?, after he destroys his father's hard work and become emperor where would he be in all of this equation.

Before all this started he and Feng Huan were on great terms and had already saw him as a kid brother before it became clear that they were actually blood related, he had time to bond and get to know Feng Huan as family where his opinions towards Zhong XiaoSi is still numb.

Yes he was his daddy Yes he suffered but if he had to choose between Feng Huan and Zhong XiaoSi he wouldn't hesitate to go to the little boy because in the end all of this wouldn't be happening if nor for him, he could have kept it to himself but he gave him a chance to meet and to take everything from him and disregard his kindness.

Liang Meng Yao's opinion of his daddy only falter more.

"Ming Shou Shan I'm not becoming emperor so no need to pressure yourself, just don't join the general" Liang Meng Yao said

Ming Shou Shan was confused, but he felt a bit relieved now and only nods in agreement his family was of the neutral faction so he doesn't need to choose but if push comes to shove he can atlease know what to do.

"So can you tell me something?" Liang Meng Yao asked

"Yes?"

"When are you going to stop playing Tag with your emotions and tell Fa Enlai how you feel" Liang Meng Yao said

His tone was rather uncaring and it seemed he just bring it to by pass the time. Ming Shou Shan blushed flustered then looked away this only made Liang Meng Yao erked.

"Please, please don't do that your far too ugly when making such a face" Liang Meng Yao waved his freed hand up and down.

Ming Shou Shan felt insulted he wanted to say something but he held it back, he had accused the man of infidelity once so it's only natural he'd take an opportunity to throw shade at him.