98:Confrontation Of The Past; Part 2

Night came down and Hong Jia Yi put Hong Chen on the bed, the little boy snuggled up closer to Hong Jia Yi as he sat on the bed.

"Hong Chen, no, Liang Chen hmm not sure"

Hong Chen tilts his head confused as he looked at Hong Jia Yi, the little then rest his head in Hong Jia Yi's lap as he gently stroked his hair. Hong Jia Yi found him very small, when Han Ge Ming was alive he was not as skinny as this he looked well taken care of and he heard that Hong Chen grand parents had doted on him. Could it be another set of lies by Han Ge Ming?, it seems even if Han Ge Ming was a terrible person he was a decent parent.

Soon the little one who was being gently pat by Hong Jia Yi's gently palm fell into slumber at the gently treatment, seeing the little child asleep Hong Jia Yi set properly at the center of the bed then lay next to him and cover him properly so he wont get cold.

The next a day Hong Jia Yi and everyone in the Wen's home had a very rude awakening.

"Hong Jia Yi! I know your in their get out!" Han Yun yelled at the top of his lungs,

People were already gathering at the gates and the Xiao family was already here, soon Bo Yang and Xin Yi came out with arms crossed.

"Wha-"

"Shut up!, bring us Hong Jia Yi!" Han Yun commands

"And bring out that impudent Fa Enlai" the village doctor yelled

Their was a huge crowd of complaints from the people mostly bad gossip towards Hong Jia Yi,  now said such person came out along side Hong Jia Yi and the three servants.

"Bitch!" Han Yun yelled

Soon Han Yun paused seeing how beautiful Hong Jia Yi looked, was this the same village bumpkin?. Han Yun was the older brother of Han Li Wei, after Jun Gui had them locked up the men tortured him in the jail cell. In prison their were all kinds of funny men who are looking for fun time Han Ge Ming got the lucky end of the stick and killed himself before becoming the bitches of the men.

But the same cannot be said for Han Li Wei who was made in to their toy and was defiled in every way possible, after a few months in prison, Jun Gui released him but not completely he had his men removed his chance of having children and made it impossible for him to defile another.

After experiencing so much trauma Han Li Wei went mad cursing at nothing picking up trash doing all kinds of crazy things, even the kids in the village made fun of him as he walked by the old man who saw the state of his son died from stress. Han Yun who heard everything wanted to get back at them, but because a noble was backing the business there was no way he could burn it down but since Hong Jia Yi was here in person he will have his revenge.

"Bitch!, you think you can harm my brother and kill my father and live peacefully?!!!" Han Yun yelled,

Hong Jia Yi didn't pay much heed to him and looked to the Xiao family, as Xiao Ying Pei was about to say something the daddy pushed him a side.

"Hong Jia Yi!, how heartless of you to abandon your family and left to live rich!" Shoi Ming yelled,

Hong Jia Yi simply closed his eyes.

"So?"

Shoi Ming was surprised by Hong Jia Yi's cold indifference his actions had earned the cold criticism of villagers, but Hong Jia Yi was unphase these people; their words did not matter to him.

When low they criticize him when high they criticize him, these people they see a dying dog they kicked it, they don't help it but yet when the dog has a rich master they chastise the dog for it's richness and not sharing. Should he care for the words of those who kicked the dog no, so why should care for theirs?.