FIVE

BEY POV

I was humiliated. Kelly told me what I was doing under the medication I was taking.

I don't remember much, I would woke up and bed and only be conscious for a couple minutes before I went back to sleep.

Apparently I wasn't asleep and I grabbed Onika's butt and thought she was my wife. That's so embarrassing, I don't know how I'm supposed to face her now.

I didn't have much of a choice, I had to take Blue over there today.

Blue was already waiting in the car like last time so I got inside and started driving down the street to Onikas house.

When we got there, Blue got our first and I followed behind her. Blue knocked on the door and Onika answered.

Aaliyah came behind her and pulled Blue into the house.

Now it was just Onika and I. I guess I have to explain myself.

"Kelly told me how I was acting the other day and I'm really sorry. I'm not sure exactly what I did but it was completely inappropriate-"

She cut me off my laughing, "It's okay. You didn't even remember you did it, you weren't in your right mind."

"Okay, good." I wasn't going to make it a big deal if she didn't. "I have to go down to my office for a couple hours but I'll be back soon to pick up Blue."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I turned around and went back to my car.

I got in my car and started driving to the 'headquarters.' I hate calling it that, it's so lame.

I hadn't been to the office in a while because of how sick I was. I was doing everything from home. I already work from home a lot because of Blue especially on days when I'm just going to be on conference calls.

I was in my office about to call Kelly when a text popped up on the top of my screen. It was from Onika.

Onika T. Maraj: Aaliyah and Blue wanted to go to the mall, you're welcome to join us if you're almost done with what you're doing.

Onika T. Maraj: This is Onika by the way.

: Okay.

Onika T. Maraj: Okay..?

: I'll come pick y'all up

Onika T. Maraj: No I'm driving

: I'll let you know when I'm outside

I put my phone down, I knew she would let me drive. I collected all my stuff and left the office.

I drove to Onikas house and called her after I parked. She answered really fast, "Hello?"

"I'm outside, come on."

"Okay, we're coming." She hung up and I leaned my head on the window waiting for them.

The door opened and Onika got in first. I smirked. "Oh but I thought you were driving?"

She didn't say anything. "You're ignoring me?"

She still didn't say anything. I wasn't going to beg her to talk to me so I didn't say anything either.

Blue and Aaliyah finally came out and got in the backseat. They said hi to me and started having their own separate conversation.

I drove to the mall and when we got there, Blue and Aaliyah started walking ahead of us.

"Are you done ignoring me or are we going to walk around the mall in silence?"