NINETEEN

ONIKA POV

I wasn't even all the way home when I got a call from Aaliyah. I answered the call with my call through my phone. "Hello?"

"Miss Beys lost her mind."

"What do you mean?"

I heard Blue whisper, "Give me the phone."

"N-"

"Hello? My mom is breaking stuff and yelling. Do you know my Aunt Kelly's number?"

"Uhh no. I'll come pick you guys up." I don't want them to be around whatever she has going on over there.

Blue said okay and bye. I turned and started driving back to Beyoncé's house.

When I got there, I rang the doorbell and they answered it laughing. "Miss Bey is hilarious."

"What happened?"

"She's cussing her out so terribly, she's saying the most funny things."

"Cussing who out?"

"What's her name."

Maybe she cheated on her again?

"Maybe we should just leave now?" I'm not checking up on her if she's that mad, I don't want to get caught in the crossfire of whatever's going on.

"You should probably save what's her name, I think my moms trying to kill her again."

"Again?"

"The blood I found was hers, my mom cut her with a knife."

"Really?" She's crazy.

"So you should probably go up there and take whatever weapon my mom has this time."

"She has a weapon?!"

Blue nodded, "Yeah."

I made them come upstairs with me, I was scared. They stayed back and I slowly walked towards her door.

They went into Blues room for "shelter."

I knocked on the door but it wasn't closed so it slightly opened the door. I opened the door a little bit more and whispered, "Beyoncé?"

"Onika?"

"Are you alright?" I opened the door a little bit more and peeked my head inside.

She was holding a bat. Oh Lord.

"I'm fine, just trying to break this door down."

"Maybe you should put the bat down. Is there a reason you're trying to break the door down?" I felt like I was talking someone down off a ledge.

"My wife's in there. You won't believe what she did."

"I don't think it was anything that bad that you would need to attack your own wife with a bat."

"I'm not going to hit her with the bat. She's pregnant. Her hoe ass can't even use condoms."

My eyes widened, she's pregnant? Maybe she's not wrong.

"Is she in there?" And alive? I haven't heard her say anything.

"Normani! Open this fucking door!" She hit the door with the bat, not hard enough to break it.

"I just told you I'm pregnant and you're trying to attack me with a bat?"

"You're not keeping that baby, I don't give a fuck!"

So she's staying with her? She can't be serious.

"Why can't you just put the bat down so we can talk? Baby I'm so sorry."