FORTY-NINE

two updates in one day :)

ONIKA POV

I woke up in silk Gucci, I could used to this.

I thought about getting marred to Bey. Just to kill her and steal all her money. I get a little crazy when I'm mad, I can admit that.

I'm nowhere close to the level of crazy Bey is, I just happened to be really mad.

I'm a lot more calm now. I don't like getting that mad, it's not me.

She says just the right things to make me mad. Like that one time after she showed up at my restaurant with her wife, she said she was sorry I felt like that.

She doesn't apologize because nobody ever made her. You can tell by how her and her exes act.

Too bad I'm not them.

Bey walked into the room I was sleeping in at the moment and closed the door behind her.

I wasn't going to say anything to her, she could talk first.

She slid down the door and ran her hands through her hair. She looked like she was in a music video.

"We're going to talk this out."

"We are?" I don't remember agreeing to that.

"Yes, we are. It's one thing for us to be going through our own thing but we're ruining it for them too. We're in Hawaii and Blue would rather be at home."

"Okay, let's talk. If we're actually going to talk, you can't lie like last time."

"No hitting either. If you hit me again, I'm choking you out."

"How is choking me out the equivalent to me hitting you?"

"I don't fight, I kill." I could tell by the evil smirk on her face she wasn't kidding.

"Okay, no hitting." Definitely not now, I don't want to get choked out.

"Good, I would hate to get my sister on you."

I chuckled, "You're going to get your sister on me?"

Isn't she missing?

"Yeah, and she likes to fight. Play with me and find out."

"Okay, no hitting."

"I'm sorry. I know what I did wrong and I'm sorry."

"Are you ready to admit you were looking at her ass?" It made me so mad that she kept denying it like I didn't watch her.

"I was. I was looking at it when she was at my house too. But in my defense, I was drunk."

"It's always alcohol, huh? That's what made you cheat on the last one."

"My last marriage was barely even a marriage. We were basically two single people that were legally bound to each other. My relationship with her is nothing like mine with yours. I already told you I've never felt the way I feel about you about anyone else."

"Then why were you looking at her like that? If you really feel the way you say you feel about me, you shouldn't even be looking at anyone else like that."

"I have eyes Onika. I don't think there's anything wrong with me innocently looking at someone else. It wasn't even like that."

"I feel like it's disrespectful to me. I know you, you move on before you get out of your last relationship. It feels to me like you're moving on to your fourth marriage without even getting out of your second."

She smiled, "So you want to get married?"

"Don't even talk about marriage with me any more until you get divorced. I'm serious."