FORTY-THREE

BEYONCES DROPPING AT MIGNIGHTTTT

ONIKA POV

It was New Years Eve and Bey and I were going out with her friends and Lauren. The last time we did, she fingered me in the backseat of my car.

I wouldn't mind that happening this time since we're in a relationship now.

Bey was picking out my outfit because apparently I have terrible taste. She didn't exactly say that but she might as well have.

"This is perfect for you and your boobs. Put this on." She held up a dress I've never seen before.

"Where did you get that from?"

"I bought it for you. You didn't look at the gifts I got you?"

She got me so much for Christmas, it put my gift for her to shame.

"I did, I just forgot I guess. But I don't want to wear it."

"What? Why not?"

"It's not the right type of dress for the occasion. Pick something else out."

"You're rude." She rolled her eyes and went back into my closet with the dress.

"Look who's talking."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know exactly what that's supposed to mean. There's not a person more rude than you."

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a lisp sometimes? Only sometimes."

"I do not have a lisp, stop."

"Thop? Say senses for me baby."

"I'm about to make you get out if don't stop. That's not funny." I can kinda hear it now.

"How about this dress?" She came out of my closet holding a different dress on a hanger.

"I don't know about that one either."

"You'll look good in it, just wear it." She threw the dress and it landed on my head.

"I need to make you squirt again so you can go back to being nice. You were all in love and kind for a couple weeks now you're bitchy Bey again."

"Maybe you should. If you actually could again but I doubt it."

"Tonight with a little bit of alcohol, I will."

"Yeah, whatever. Put the dress on so we can go."

"Can you wear a dress too?" I like seeing her in dress, she always looks really good.

"No, I'm wearing pants. I don't want to have to worry about not flashing anyone my vagina."

"Cover it up with underwear?"

"No. It's about being able to move freely without having to worry about anything like that."

"But you want me to wear the dress?"

"Yes, so wear it. We'll go to my house so I can change after."

She's so annoying but I put the dress on anyway. She was right that she had better taste than me, the dress was cute.