THIRTY-TWO

make sure you read the last chapter !! double check

BEY POV

I love the world.

I loved everything. I went on a walk today just to smell the flowers and admire the beauty of nature.

I owed it all to Onika. After what she did to me last night, how could I not?

She had me saying goodmorning to strangers and skipping around.

I still don't know where she learned all that. Let me find out she's been practicing on Lauren.

I wouldn't even be mad, I would thank her.

No matter what I was doing, my mind would relate it to Onika. I couldn't get her off my mind.

I made Blue cereal this morning and I started to think about how Onika could probably make it better because she's a chef.

That made me start thinking about other things she's good at. I was having flashback after flashback.

Eventually it got to be too much and I had to call her.

"Hello?" She sounded like she just woke up, she was definitely hungover.

Speaking of, she left me in the middle of the night. I couldn't believe it, I was the slut now. She did those crazy disgusting things to me and left me. I can't say I didn't deserve it, I did the same to her.

"Hey baby. Did I wake you up? I'm sorry."

"I needed to wake up anyway, it's the middle of the day."

"Do you want to go to lunch with me?"

"I'm not really feeling that good."

"Come over, I'll cook for you."

"You want to make me feel worse?"

"I'm insulted. I have an air fryer Onika, I can make you whatever your heart desires." I could probably make her chicken nuggets or something.

"It's okay, don't even worry about it. I value my life too much, I don't even want to risk it."

"Well let me order you some food then. What do you want?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm good, I'm just..." In love. "in a good mood I guess. Take advantage of it."

"Would this have anything to do anything with what happened last night?"

"Onika you're disgusting in the best way possible. I have no idea where that came from."

"I just like you, I wanted you to feel how I feel sexually."

"I hope you know that was a one time thing. I'll be damned if I become a 5 foot woman's bottom."

"Why not? You really liked it. Remember the water show?"

"I'm about to hang up. I called you all happy and you're talking about a water show." I was so embarrassed that happened but she didn't want to stop.

"You can hang up now, I'm coming over."

"You are?"

"Give me a little to shower. I'll be there in the next hour."

"Okay, I'll be waiting." I hung the phone up with a smile, I was happy I didn't have to force her. 

I was on a mission to make her the best chicken nuggets she ever had. I set the temperature down extra low so I wouldn't accidentally burn them and threw them in there with some fries.