FIFTEEN

hey yalll 🫶 how's everyone's day so far?

ONIKA POV

I was at home walking a talk show when I heard the door open. I tapped on my phone beside me to check the time, it was about the time Aaliyah gets home.

I was right, she walked into the living room a second later with her backpack on. "I thought you were going to work today?"

"You can't say hi? You were up to no good?"

"Hi and no, but can I go to Blues house?"

"I don't trust it now, why?"

"Something about Miss Bey being dead, I couldn't hear her because of how much she was crying so I told her I would just come over."

"Her being what?!"

What if she really is dead? It's been about a week since we've spoken, I wouldn't even know.

"She said something about blood then she said a bunch of incoherent words."

"I'll come with you." I stood up and found my keys. We were at their house within the minute.

I got our and Aaliyah got out too. We tried to open the door but it was locked so Aaliyah rang the doorbell an annoying amount of times.

Blue opened the door and I could see blood on the tips of her fingers on her left hand. She looked like she had been crying too.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Aaliyah walked in and I walked in after her.

"She wasn't working today and she's always home when I get home. If she wasn't she would've texted me it left a not but she didn't."

"What about the blood?"

"I don't know, it was all over her room and bathroom. Her closet was a mess too. It looks like a murder scene."

"Let's think positively. Why don't you get a change of clothes and bring your backpack over   until you mom gets home?"

"I don't want to leave. What if she's in danger? We need to call the police- we need to call my Aunt Kelly."

"Why don't you call her while you pack your stuff? Can I take a look at your moms room?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

We all went upstairs and split at the hallway, Blue and Aaliyah went into her room and I went to Beyoncé's room.

I slowly opened the door, I was scared. What if she really was dead?

I was trying to be positive for Blue but this was scary. I've only ever seen one dead body before.

The blood started on her bed. then there was droplets of blood going to their bathroom. I didn't want to invade her privacy but this was important. There was blood on the sink and bathroom floor then it stopped.

Maybe she got her period?

This was too much blood for a period but I don't think it was a crime scene either. She probably had an accident.

I turned the lights off and left the room. Blue and Aaliyah were coming out of her room.

We were leaving the house when something caught my eye. I turned and started walking towards it to get a closer look.

There was a bloody knife on the kitchen counter. I'm not a detective but now I believe somethings wrong.

I didn't realize they followed me into the kitchen until I heard Blue gasp. "I told you. Oh my God, I told you she was dead. Someone probably kidnapped her to rob her, oh Jesus."