FIFITY-EIGHT

BEY POV

Onika lost her mind.

She had to be possessed by a sex demon, it's the only thing I could think of that would make her act the way she's been acting.

It was so scary. I couldn't do anything without her pulling my pants down or shoving my face in between her legs.

It was disgusting, really. I could help but to look at her like she was some monster now.

I was hiding in my office from her, I made sure the door was locked. One time she crawled under my desk and gave me head. She just smiled and left like it was nothing.

Another time she sat on my desk and forced me to give her head until my jaws hurt.

After that, I started to lock the doors when I'm working. She stopped coming by so I thought she got the message.

I thought wrong, she started banging on my office door. "Bey? Why's the door locked?"

"I'm working!" I crossed one leg over the other just to be safe.

"You can work any time, open the door."

"Onika, this is something I have to do now. Don't you have to go to work?"

"I'm the boss, I can go in whenever I want to. Isn't that what you always tell me?"

"Yes. I have to have this done at a certain time so I can't help you with whatever problem you have."

"Open this door." She wiggled the door knob, she's crazy.

"Onika."

I was confused when I heard the front door open. "Onika?"

"Yes?"

"Bey!" It was Kelly.

I went to the door and opened it. "Kelly?"

Onika put her head back and opened her mouth. I whispered, "Onika I'm not going to spit in your mouth." I know that's what's she wanted.

She tightly wrapped her arms around me. "Please mama?"

Did she just call me mama?

"I was just getting- oh." Kelly walked into the hallway but paused when she saw us.

"We're not doing anything, what were you getting?"

"One of your bottles of tequila. I wanted to talk but I'll just come back later."

"No, let's talk. Onika let go." I couldn't take her arms off me myself, she had a death grip around me.

She aggressively let me go and pushed me after. "I'll be in your bed."

We both watched her walk away in silence. I don't think this is just ovulating.

"Is she okay? Did you do something?" Kelly asked me questions I also needed answers to.

"I- I don't even know. What did you want to talk about?"

"I didn't really want to talk about anything, I just needed a place to hide out for a little."

"Who are you hiding from?" I think I already know.

"Lauren's crazy ass."

I laughed, that's exactly what I thought. "What happened now?"

"I couldn't even tell you myself because I don't know. She's crazy, like actually crazy. She almost hit my car this morning."

I laughed even harder, I couldn't breathe. "What the hell did you do to that girl?" I pulled her into the kitchen, she needed the drink.