FIFTY-NINE

BLUE POV

I woke up being pulled off my bed. I hit the floor with a thud. What the hell? "Ow?"

"Shit. Sorry Blueberry, I didn't mean to pull you that hard."

"What were you trying to do?" I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. She was dressed all business like.

"I was trying to wake you up so you could come with me." She picked me up and sat me on my bed. She thinks she's the hulk today?

"Go with you where?"

"Just out and about, come on."

"What? Out and about?" She woke me up for this?

"Just get dressed, we're going to see Megan first."

That made me get excited, I love her. "Megan?"

"At the studio. I'll give you 30 minutes, then I'm leaving."

She left my room and I rushed to get in the shower. I knew she wasn't going to leave me but she's a very impatient person.

I checked the time after I got out the shower and I knew I wasn't going to meet her time requirement so I just started to take my time.

Even though I didn't know what she meant by 'out and about,' I still dressed nice. I might be meeting celebrities.

I just slicked my hair back into a ponytail, I wasn't going to have time to do anything else.

When I finally went downstairs, she was sitting on the couch watching the news.

"I'm ready mama."

I turned around and smiled. "You look pretty Blueberry."

"Why do you keep calling me Blueberry?" This is her second time this morning.

"Because I can. Are you hungry?" She stood up and grabbed her bag.

"I want coffee."

"You need to eat."

"Nevermind then. We can get food later."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

She nodded her car and we left. I put my seatbelt on and when I looked back up I saw Aaliyah's mom running to the car.

Oh course. I didn't even know she was here.

She knocked on the window and my mama rolled the window down. "You were sleeping but I was going to text you."

She reached in the car and unlocked the door from the inside and opened it.

She didn't say anything and climbed into my moms lap. I turned away, gross.

"Where are you going? You should've woken me up."

"I'm just going out with Blue baby."

"Can I come?"

"Not today, sorry."

"Can you go later then? I need you." I heard a kissing noise and almost gagged.

"I'll just go, we can do whatever anyone day." She was probably going to say yes anyway.

I took my seatbelt off and I was about to get out but she grabbed my arm. "No. Bye Onika, I'll see you later."

She sighed, "Okay. Bye."

She got out of the car and we didn't pull off until she was back inside the house.

I don't even want to go anymore. She's so weird.

I got on my phone and leaned my head against the window.