FIFTY-TWO

BEY POV

I was happy to be home because being home meant one thing. I get to see Kelly.

I didn't see her the first night I got home because I was exhausted. Traveling makes me so tired.

The next day I got up bright and early ready to see my best friend.

I love Kelly so much, she's more than my best friend. Even more than a sister.

I drove to her house but her car wasn't out front. Weird.

Good thing I have a key. I went to the door and unlocked it, she definitely wasn't home but I just wanted to be sure.

"Kelly! Kelendria!" I walked upstairs and looked in her room and bathroom but she wasn't there.

I looked just about everywhere for her even though I knew she wasn't home.

Then I realized her fast ass was probably at Lauren's house.

I left after locking the door and went back in my car. It only took a couple minutes for me to find Lauren's address.

Surprisingly, they didn't live that far away.

I saw Kelly's car our front, I knew she was being fast.

I went up to the door and started banging on it like I was the police.

Lauren swung the door open like a mad woman. "What the fuck?!"

I pushed past her and walked inside. "Kelly! Where you at?!"

"Do not come in my house yelling like that, get out!"

She's yelling at me telling me not to yell?

"Girl, shut up. Kelly!"

I ran up the stairs and she started chasing me. I was taking two steps at a time.

Unfortunately for me, I've never been here so I didn't know where her room was.

The first door I opened was a bathroom. The second one right next to it was a linen closet.

The third door I opened actually was the right one. Kelly was in the bed sleeping.

I was happy to see her even though her eyes were closed.

"Kelly!" I jumped on top of her and that finally woke her up.

"Bey?"

"I'm back. I missed you."

Lauren was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. She better not ruin our moment.

"I missed you too." She moved her hand from under the blanket and hugged me tight.

"Kelly you're doing way too much knowing you don't have any clothes on under that blanket." I knew she was going to ruin it.

"Shut up, I've seen her naked more times than she has. Actually, just out."

"Bitch this is my room?"

"Don't call her a bitch babe." Kelly always stands up for me, that's why I love her.

"Right babe, don't call me a bitch."

"Bitch. Get off my girlfriend, y'all are doing too much now." They're not even dating.

I playfully humped Kelly and in seconds Lauren climbed over the bed and put me in a head lock.

"Ew, get off me! I'm not interested in being apart of whatever freaky swinger shit y'all got going on!"

Lauren was on my back about to actually kill me, I was losing oxygen. She was choking me to kill, she wasn't joking around with me.

"Lauren get off her, seriously."