THIRTY-NINE

feeding y'all :)

BLUE POV

Another day, another dollar.

Actually, not another dollar because I have no job.

I don't know why I even said that with my unemployed ass.

What I'm really trying to say is I'm at school. I'm sorry asking around with Aaliyah until the bell rings.

Neither of us like being in class go early. Especially first period.

School is so boring. Especially if you're naturally smart, it's just a lot of sitting around.

I'm too smart for my own good, I could even do Nias math homework in minutes.

"Blue!" Speak of the devil.

Aaliyah and I both stopped walking and turned around. Nia looked really pretty, she was wearing a sweatsuit and she had her hair up in a big puff.

She's so pretty. She doesn't even have to do much to look good.

"Hey, you're here early." Aaliyah and I get to class at the bell but she gets there late.

"I know, I needed to talk to a teacher before school. What are you doing?"

"Walking around with Aaliyah." Was that not obvious?

"Oh. Come with me upstairs."

"But my class is on the first floor and the bells about to ring." I wasn't even on the right floor and I had about two minutes to get to class.

"Just come on Blue."

"She's going to class and for someone who claims to like her, you sure don't want the best for her. I know nobody cares if you fail or not but don't bring her down with you."

"Excuse me bitch?"

"You heard me. This even even me trying to start just because I hate you and I want you to jump off a bridge. This is me being real as her best friend, don't bring her down with you."

"Okay, let's just go do class." I pulled her away by her arm, this is an every day thing with them.

I thought they were going to start getting along after we spent the night at her house but they can only get along when we're doing something we're not supposed to.

I dropped Aaliyah off at her class then went downstairs to mine. I was late but it's first period so who cares?

Not even five minutes into class, I got a text from her.

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: wyd?

: in class about to take a test.

I was lying, I wasn't.

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: are you mad or something?

: no.

Yes I was.

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: why are you putting periods at the end of everything?

: why do you talk to aaliyah like that?

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: why does she talk to ME like that?

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: she started with me today

: did she lie though?

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: YES

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: I'm not bringing you down any type of way