SEVENTEEN

out of all of my books, which one is your favorite? you can only pick one.

BEY POV

I'm either the dumbest or smartest person ever.

I'm not sure what I was doing. Normani and I had a really long talk.

All I can go off of is what she said. She told me after that argument in my office when I lied and said I was having sex with someone else in our bed, she went out and fucked Aubrey.

She claims he manipulated her. Apparently he told her about what happened at the club between Onika and I. That plus me lying about cheating on her was her reason for cheating on me.

She said it was a one time thing. I don't know what to believe but that's what she said.

I don't like feeling like I don't have anybody. Sure, I have my sister and Kelly and Blue but it's not the same.

They're forced to love me, she chose me. I don't have low self esteem but I want to be loved and I don't want to be alone.

At the same time, I'm still thinking about giving her a spinal injury. I'm just trying to piece everything together.

If it was a one time thing, I can't be that mad. I cheated on her too. Plus, I cut her.

She's been extremely clingy now, more than normal. She doesn't want to leave me alone.

I don't mind now, I want to know where she is at all times too.

She promised me she wouldn't cheat on me again. I believe her, she's too scared to now.

I was in our bathroom brushing my teeth when she came and hugged me from behind. "Hey baby."

"Hi." My words sounded muffled from the toothpaste in my mouth.

I bent over so I could spit in the sink and she grabbed my butt. So gay. I was used to it though, most of my relationships have been with men.

"Did your butt get bigger?"

"Stop being gay." I rinsed my toothbrush off and swished water around in my mouth.

"We're lesbians."

"I am. You still like dick apparently."

"Jesus Bey. How are we supposed to move past this if you keep bringing it up?"

"Excuse me for not getting over the fact that my wife fucked one of my best friends."

I still haven't talked to Aubrey yet. Right now all I'm doing is keeping my friends close and my enemies closer.

"What do you want me to do? I wish I could take it back, I'm sorry. It was a mistake, it was a one time thing."

"Was it really? I would hate to find out later, you'll end up with more than a scar on your arm."

"Stop, I don't like it when you threaten me."

"I don't like it when you cheat on me either- let me stop." Because I wasn't going to stop.

"I'm sorry." She hugged me from behind again.

I sighed, "I'm sorry for talking to you like that."

"I'm sorry for making you talk to me like that. I wanted to talk to you about two things."

I turned around. If she tells she she fucked Kelly, I would absolutely lose it. "What's up?"

She led me to our room and sat me down on the bed first then straddled my lap. "First, I wanted to go out with my friends."