SEVEN

NICKI POV

I woke up with the worst headache ever. My lights were off but even opening my eyes hurt. I'm never drinking again.

I don't know why I let that guy buy me drinks, I was fine with just two.

I put my hand on my forehead and looked to the side. There was a bottle water and some pills on my nightstand.

I felt around my bed until I found my phone. I turned it on so I could use it for light, I had to squint my eyes so read the note.

left you aspirin, i know you're headaches going to be terrible when you wake up. aaliyah's safe at my house. you passed out at the club but we need to talk.

- B

Wait... So that was a drunk dream?

I can't believe I had a dream Beyoncé fingered me in the backseat of my car. Considering she's married, that's extremely inappropriate.

I don't know how I'm supposed to be around her now, I'm embarrassed just thinking about it.

I had to put that thought to the side because I had a terrible hangover. I took the pills she left me with the water on my nightstand.

I laid my head back down since it would take a minute to set in. I closed my eyes and quickly went to sleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing and groaned. Why is my ringer on?

I answered the phone without looking, it was still to bright. "Hello?"

"Hey, did I wake you up?"

It was Beyoncé. What am I supposed to say?

Just say yes. Or no.

I was trying to talk but the words weren't coming out.

"Hello? Onika?"

"Ye-yes?" I don't even remember what I was supposed to be answering.

"Yes I woke you or yes you were answering me call your name?"

"Uh both?"

"Blue and Aaliyah wanted to go to some place they saw on Tiktok but Aaliyah doesn't want to wear the clothes she brought. Would it be okay if we came over to get some?"

"Okay. Aaliyah has a key."

"Okay, bye." She hung up and I could finally breathe.

That wasn't that bad. At least I won't have to actually see her or talk to her in person.

I checked the time and it was past noon. Yeah, I need to get up.

I stayed in bed for a couple more minutes so I could gain enough strength to get up.

I finally did and I felt all the drinks start to come up. I knew it was to good to be true.

I ran into my bathroom just in time and started throwing up into my toilet. I hate the way it feels.

I felt someone pull my hair back and I jumped. I was kinda in the middle of something so I couldn't really look back and see who it was.

When I was done, they quickly let my hair go. I turned around and jumped again when I saw it was Beyoncé.

I was so embarrassed but before either of us could say anything, my head was back in the toilet. I'm glad I cleaned it yesterday.

I don't know what possessed me to get that drunk.

She held my hair back again until I finished.

"Are you good now?"

I nodded my head and looked at the ground. I couldn't look at her right now.