TWENTY-NINE

ONIKA POV

I gave Bey a day to calm down. I didn't want to be the one getting hit with the bat instead if a car.

She's crazy, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it out there alive.

I know why she was acting like that but it really was a friendly meal. We just talked about stuff like work and high school, it wasn't that serious.

He's a good friend. He's funny and our conversations easily flow. I don't want him, I actually do like Bey.

Especially after our date, I really really like her.

I was honestly really scared to go over there but I don't think she would actually harm me, she's not that crazy.

I decided to walk down to her house, my car didn't need any bat dents.

Surprisingly, when I got there her and Kelly were leaving her house with bats. Oh no, what if they were coming to my house?

"Bey!"

She looked at me and kept walking. She looked mad but I don't think it was because of me.

Kelly stopped walking and I caught up to her. She's the nice one.

"She's.. upset. Is there something you needed from her?"

"I wanted to talk to her. She's mad at me over something dumb."

"Okay, get in the car. She'll have no choice but to talk to you."

"Where are you guys going." They bad bats, they couldn't be up to anything good.

She smiled, "Just come. It'll be fun."

"Uhh okay?"

We walked to her car and I got in the back. Bey looked back at me and stared.

"Why are you here?"

"Are you still mad?"

"Kelly, do you know how fucked up this girl had me?"

I did have her a little fucked up.

"What happened?" Kelly was trying to drive, I doubt she really cared.

"I walked into a restaurant and she was on a date with another guy. A guy she told me she wasn't going on any more dates with."

"It wasn't a date." I told her this more than once already. Just two friends getting a meal.

"I'm talking to Kelly."

"Well.. you two aren't together, are you?"

"Exactly!" That's what I'm trying to tell her.

"Yes we are, I don't know why she's saying exactly. We just went on a date, that means we're dating and you shouldn't be on a date with anyone else."

"It doesn't work like that."

"It's in the fucking word. If I'm taking you on dates, we're dating."

"Do you have to curse at me like that?"

"Yes. I feel disrespected by you."

"You feel disrespected because I went to get food with a friend?"

"It was a date. Kelly they were at Steak 48."

"Hmm, that definitely sounds like a date. That's a date restaurant, who goes to a five star restaurant like that just to catch up with a friend? Y'all could've gone to Olive Garden or something."

"That's what I'm saying! Guess who she was with too."

"Who?"

Bey leaned over and whispered something to her.