FORTY-TWO

BEY POV

They were coming back today, I was excited.

I missed my babies so much. And Onika.

Christmas was another day for me. I basically worked the entire day, it's not like I had anything better to do.

I went to my mamas house but very briefly. I told her to make my plate beforehand so I went there, said hi, got my food, and left.

Her and her family were doing their own thing that I didn't want to interrupt.

I ate in my office alone and responded to emails. It wasn't as bad as it sounded, I wasn't sad or anything.

Christmas was gone as fast as it came, thank goodness. I was ready for summer already.

I was so horny. I didn't have sex very often due to having an absent wife but Onika and I have sex pretty regularly and I missed it.

She really does put it down on me, I needed some of that right now.

Blue was going to land before Onika because she was coming back with Jay. Apparently he's settled down with my ex wife now.

It's funny that his daughter couldn't even get him to slow down but pussy could. It's not even that good anyway, I've had it.

I didn't want to get Blue because I would have to see Jay. I haven't seen him since I found out he was fucking my wife.

Our child is old enough for us to not need to communicate. We have nothing to talk about anymore if it's not about our child.

I got to the airport and parked exactly where Blue told me to. I just wanted to get Blue, not speak to Jay, and go.

Unfortunately that wouldn't be possible because I saw him coming with Blue. For whatever reason he was holding an extra suitcase, maybe it was his but I doubt it.

Sometimes he doesn't even travel with a suitcase. He knows he can just buy new clothes.

I popped the trunk so Blue could put her suitcase in and got out the car to give her a hug.

I completely ignored Jay being here and picked Blue up, she's not big enough for me to do it.

"Mama!"

"Hi baby, I missed you so much." More than I thought I would honestly. I put her back down, I know she doesn't like it at her big age.

"Hey Bey." I heard Jay from behind me and continued ignoring him.

"I missed you too."

"How was New York? You had fun with gay grandma?" I was just being funny because Jay was here.

"Yeah, I saw Aaliyah and your girlfriend too. You saw our texts?"

"Y'all we're stressing her out for hours, she should've shopped you."

"You don't hear me Beyoncé?" I do, I just wasn't going to respond.

"Right, why are you ignoring me?" Blue turned her head to the side.

"Ignoring who? Are you feeling okay?" I felt her forehead like I was trying to see if she was hot, I'm so funny.

She moved my hand off her, "Mama stop. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, let's just go home."

Blue went around to get in the passenger seat and Jay grabbed my arm. "Bey stop. I just want to talk to you."

I snatched my arm back and turned around. "Talk to me about what? How you're fucking my wife?"

"Well.. yeah." He's so fucking dumb.