FORTY-FIVE

ONIKA POV

I woke up and immediately started screaming. I wasn't in my bed or room.

"Calm down. You're on a jet, relax."

"What the hell Bey?" I sat up and looked around. We were in some sort of cabin.

I knew she was going to do this. I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was, she told me she was going to kidnap me.

"I actually did try to wake you up, in my defense. You refused to do I just picked you up. It's a pretty short flight anyway."

"We're really going to Hawaii? Where's Aaliyah? What about my restaurant?"

"Aaliyah's with Blue out there and don't worry about that, I have it handled."

"Handled how?" That's my baby, I need details.

"I paid Lauren to do your job. Kelly's going to make sure everything's good, I don't trust Lauren. She's going to Facetime us every night so we can see if it's still standing."

"How long are we going to be here?"

"I don't know, as long as we want to. We'll figure that out after we finish all the activities I have planned."

"What activities?"

"Just little stuff I have planned. Restaurant reservations, yachts, zip lining, all of that. I'm trying to make this special for us."

"Why, so you can propose to me?" I hope not.

"Would you say yes?"

"No." We haven't even been in a relationship that long and she's still married. She moves way too fast.

"Then I won't. At least not yet." She's crazy.

"What are we doing today?"

"We're going to get settled and unpacked at the beach house first. Then you're going to get a massage. We probably won't do anything else until it's dinner time, y'all can decide if you want to go out and get dinner or just order something."

"What does the beach house look like?"

"It's a nice house on a private beach. There two floors, a porch, and a nice backyard."

"Wow Bey." That sounds great. I still can't believe I just woke up on a plane and I'm on the way to Hawaii right now.

"I have a nice dinner reservation for us tomorrow. We're probably going to go jet skiing too."

"I've never been jet skiing before." That sounds scary.

"It's fun, I'll get on it with you. Back when I used to live with Jay we had to jet ski for the pool."

"That's just unnecessary. You do the weirdest things with your money." Like give it away.

"I like that though. I want to spend all my money on you but you won't let me."

"You spend enough money on my daughter. Do you know how many hundreds I found in her room?" A kid doesn't need that much money in cash.

"They robbed me, that's not even my fault."

"How do you get robbed by two high school freshman girls?"

"It all happened so fast. I'm telling you, it was calculated and planned. They knew exactly where to go and how to distract me, they're actual criminals Onika."

"I doubt that." They're little kids.

"You underestimate them, that's your problem. They're evil."

They're 14 year old girls.