FORTY-SIX

KELLY POV

"Bitch I will fuck all this shit up!"

I ignored Lauren throwing a tantrum and continued applying my makeup. She always does this and not once have I entertained it, she's a grown ass woman.

I wasn't going to treat this grown woman like a child, that's what she wanted.

That's what she's used to, that's why she's so crazy. It doesn't work on me.

I closed the door so I could finish getting ready in peace.

We're not even in a relationship yet but she thinks we are. That's her whole problem. 

I left the bathroom after I finished my makeup and she was sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Use your words next time, not bitch and hoe but actual words. You're not a child Lauren."

"I'm sorry, I was just bluffing about all that." She stood up and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"You have to chill, seriously. I'm just going out to dinner with a couple of friends, that's all."

"Why do you have to have any other friends besides Bey? At least I know you won't be fucking her."

That's what she was mad about. Why would she be surprised I have friends?

"What makes you think that? I'm sure you've seen how Bey gets off the Dusse." I was just trying to be funny because of how dramatic she was being.

She hit my arm, "That's not funny. Now I'm going to be side eyeing her for the rest of my life, she had her fingers in Onika in no time."

"Calm down, that's incest. Let me see your phone, I'm not going to look through your texts or anything." The lawyer in me has a suspicion.

"See my phone for what?" She had a weird look on her face, that was the wrong response to what I just said.

"Just let me see."

She took her hands from around me and handed me her phone.

I went to the Flo app and it said her period was supposed to start tomorrow. I chuckled and turned her phone back to her.

"Now it all makes sense."

"Ohh! That's why I was crying like that last night."

Last night when we were watching her favorite show, her least favorite character that she cusses out died. She was crying like someone she actually knew died, it was weird.

"At least now we know. I'll bring you some food on my way back, okay?" It was the least I could do.

"Bring me dessert too."

I slapped her butt, "That's you."

She laughed and covered her face. "Stoppp."

"Alright, I actually have to go. Alani should be outside."

She groaned and threw herself back on the bed. "Fuck you."

"I'll be back soon and text me what you want."

"Give me a kiss before you leave."

I leaned down on the bed and slowly kissed her. It was a trap, she pulled me down and wrapped her legs around me.

"Lauren, let me go."

I don't really like clinginess and having to do all this. This is why none of my relationships last, I'm not really a relationship person.