2

Everyone it's customary to toast the bride and groom. Simon your were lucky to have met you sweet and sauvy business woman who really does need a lazy ugly pal as you.  Just kidding. I wish you to have many years together.  

Thanks man.
Maura your turn.  Thank you Tony.
When Simon asked me if he could marry you after Olivia gave him your blessing,  I was happy for you for. I couldn't promise him you would say yes especially since you only went out a date or two at the tile. You are independent woman, great sister and daughter. I wish you many years together.  Love you both.

Thank you sis. Thanks Maura.

I know this is not not norm but my sister and I want to say something.  As for myself,  Simon I am glad my sister has a second chance at love and I can see you really care for her in the short time you have been together. If you ever hurt her, you will be not only answering to me but to all of my family and extended family.  Carlo.  Sorry sis. It's okay Katelyn.  He is just being honest and I respect that.  Ouch sis. Why do you always have to do that? Juanita behave as well as you too . Yes auntie Kiki.  Okay auntie.
Sis I know you were raised without anyone but Esmi for awhile until she met our father your step father. We always have seen you more like a sister than a step sister. May the two of you continue to be one and communicate with one ankher and solve differences right away.  I love you both.  Olivia your turn.

I always wanted my mom to be happy. I would see her laughing at the children's shelter and hoped she would see me and want me. I am glad she chose to adopt an older child. Simon you have made my mom laugh more and definitely she is enjoying dessert.  Sorry mom I have the furniture now. 

My daughter winks at me.

When we entered the brownstone and she told us not to go in the bedroom and my mother had this huge grin and just wrapped in a robe and Julian and I heard the shower on. I knew her dry spell was over with and you must be special.  I still working on trying to call you dad.  Love you both.
My daughter oh daughter. I can still donate that furniture.  Mom you wouldn't plus cousin Avery change the lock and alarm code and password..Haha. I still love you Olivia. I love you too mom.

Okay everyone the time for the cake cutting.  Now everyone remember what Izzy said about the cake yesterday.

I couldn't believe my mom and Simon did that with the Frosting and then danced

I couldn't believe my mom and Simon did that with the Frosting and then danced.  My aunts gave them both my linen napkins to remove the Frosting. Jenna had one of the numbers.  One of his coworkers had the second one and and last one was my brother Carlo.

The first dance as a couple.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves

Mandi caught the bouquet and gave it to Halle.  Tony caught the garter.

The night went well until 1:30 the following morning.