3

We finally made it back to the suite and passed out from pure exhaustion. The following morning we met our family that stayed in the inn and the ones who stayed in  Maura and Jane's cabins.

So sis did you consumate your marriage? Carlo don't laugh we passed out from exhaustion.  Antonio pay up. Really nephews.  Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Auntie it was just a little wager. Antonio give me the money now.  But Auntie I won it fair and square.

Antonio hands the money over to Kiki.

Whose going to church this morning? June and I are Auntie.  We haven't been in awhile. We are too auntie.

My wife smiles on how many of us sew going. Baby girl  and drop it off in the basket. Oh okay.

I looked at my cousins and didn't say a word.  I knew if I laughed my aunt would get on me. June and I finished eating breakfast and headed out to church.  We ended up meeting my uncles and their wives along with my aunties Jane and Maura. We didn't want to spoil the after wedding for Katelyn and Simon.  We had scheduled a mass for my nanis, papis, cousins Olivia and Julianne.
We were surprised Kiki and Gloria didn't show up. We knew she took my papi Rizzoli death hard her sister and brother and brother in law, Carlo Sr. death hard.
Juanita,  Carlo Jr., Antonio, Kevin, Joey, Izzy and Matt eventually showed up but were late. During the end of the mass, they passed out the basket and I dropped our donation and my cousin's Carlo bet too. I said a prayer prayer for my nani Rizzoli. The service was over and and we left to my auntie Jane's place to go fishing.
We were having a Rizzoli lunch as my nani Rizzoli would do weekly.  We stopped doing them weekly but would do them here and now. My aunties showed up.

Aunties you ready to fish? Yeah .

Auntie Gloria watched as my auntie Kiki left to go fish by herself .

Auntie Gloria is she okay? Yes , she just having a hard time. I knew of the mass but didn't tell her. You all know its hard on her. I just wanted to stay back and cuddle with her. I already wrote a check and had a courier pick it up. None of us are going to church as we use to.  Angela is the one who made sure we went. We all stopped going every weekend or every other week.  Now we don't go anymore nor have the weekly meals on Sundays. Auntie it's not the same without MA. I myself don't want to start that up again.  I prefer it not being forced. Understandable Jane.  Do you all feel that way too? Yes  (all in unison).

I took a fishing pole with me and several lures and sat near my wife.

Gloria I am glad they all went to church to pay their respects to all the family who moved on. I miss my  brother,sister,  sister in law and Brother and my parents.

After fishing for a
about two hours, we all came in. Katelyn, Simon and Tony showed up to help clean the fish and cook.

Tony and I as enjoying the family life too. Tony's father only came around when he needed his clothes and  more money to gamble.