22

The following morning Maur went to work and I entered my home office while the contractor came to fix the kitchen wall  .

Excuse me Mrs. Rizzoli. Yes. We see looking at the damage you will  need new cabinets too. We can fix and paint the walls and I insulate it. Whomever did the plumbing did ab excellent job.I  did it and thank you.  We have noticed the cabinets are getting  moldy. It's best you get rid of those and order knew ones. We can remove them and order new ones. This is the estimated to order and replace them. Go ahead. It's cowered under my home owners insurance. Please sign here and you can have this receipt for your insurance company. Thank you. Please order all new cabinets for the entire kitchen. I will cover the rest. Give me a few more minutes to take those measurements and I will come back with a new total price. Thank you.

He came back twenty minutes later while I worked and I authorized it by my signature. He gave me my copy to submit to the insurance company. I contacted my agent and was informed what was covered and wasn't which I already knew. I faxed him the receipt and he told me he would have a check sent to the contractor out by the end of the week. I informed the contractor and his crew as they were removing the cabinets and placing them on their trucks to be taken to maybe the dump. They were removing all small appliances and everything else in the dining room as instructed by me. I told the contractor once everything was done,  I would write him out a check for the rest.

I left back to my office and called Maur .
My work line was ringing  .

This is Dr. Isles.  Maur it's me.  I just authorized new cabinetry which all was not covered. They are pulling it all  out. Small appliances and everything else is being placed in the dining area. They will have the new cabinetry here tomorrow. Tonight's dinner out. Okay I will pick up dinner on my way home. I have to go. Love you.  Love you too.

I called baby girl, Charles and my secretary I would be working from home again tomorrow and why.  I ended my calls and went back to work contacting my clients on open cases.

I was working from home when I hear Simon answer the door after I had security let Mrs. Wright in.

Morning Simon. Mrs. Wright I need to apologize for being so moody yesterday. It's okay Simon. Recovery takes time. Do you want to walk or swim? Walk. Let's get your coat on.

It was good seeing my husband walking

It was good seeing my husband walking. He has improved significantly but still gets tired easily.

Rony you ready? Yes. Let's take the rental to the tasting rooms in town.

 Let's take the rental to the tasting rooms in town

Rony thanks for coming with me

Rony thanks for coming with me.  I rather come with you and do some work than stay at your place and only doing minimal work via my lap top and making phone calls. I can do that after lunch whenever return to your house for lunch.