54

My aunts,  Jackson, Tabitha  , Kelly and grandparents are here when Lisa and I carry our son our to be taken by the coroner. Dr. Pike gives us his condolences.  My dad arrives along with Jane and  Maura when Pike is leaving with our beautiful boy.

My family is distraught over the loss of our son. Tabitha has Lisa and I drink some water. Maura gives us both a sedative to help us sleep. We wake up several hours.

Babe we need to pack his stuff up. No it's too soon. Babe if we keep it here it will only prolong it. Avery no.  Yes Lisa. I am trying to do what is best for us. Remi wouldn't want us to   suffer so much with reminders. We didn't get to take the family photo.  We only have the photos we have.  We will cherish him and he will always be with us. Avery how can you be so calm? Lisa if I don't,  I will fall apart.  I am going to call Jason and Shawn and see if they can paint it for us and put new drapes or something up.

Lisa left to call Jason and Shawn.

Mom he was alive when Avery called me.  I didn't know you two were here? Son we arrived shortly afterwards to be told this horrible news. We wanted to surprise them. You guys I am worried about them.  This was the miracle child when Lisa got pregnant and wasn't expected to have any. I don't know how the will deal with this.  Son we can only support them and pray God helps them.  Dad will you help Jackson take to Sacramento.  They will be able to use it. I am afraid if we keep it here. Lisa will forever stay in here.  Jason and Shawn are on their way to paint it and put new drapery or something. I am going to take Lisa out while they do this.  Okay sweetie.  Auntie will you go choose the paint and drapes and furniture.  What do you want this room to be? Reading room. Okay sweetheart Amal and I will leave.  The guys should be here soon to prepare it to be painted.

I left with my wife to the mortuary to make arrangements.

Dad and everyone else,  Amal and I are going to home depot to pick pout paint and book shelves and other items. Kelly and Tabitha please come with us so you can bring the paint and other supplies back for Shawn and Jason. Samantha this isn't your fault. I know Auntie and Will said the same thing. It still hurts. I know it does.
My aunts hug me than leaves.

Shawn and Jason thank you for coming..Jason,  Samantha, will,  Daphne and Paul we both are so sorry for your loss. Lisa and Avery left while this is being done. Jackson just left with the furniture and other items of Remi.  We just kept the photos and his name. Tabitha and Kelly left with Amal and Janice.. Kelly and Tabitha will be back shortly with the paint supplies and drapes.

Tabitha and Kelly thanks. We are now heading to go buy plants, books,  book cases and other items.
We will let them know what you are doing.  Tabitha look after your sister. I will auntie Janice. She shouldn't blame herself. I know but she does. She did everything she could.