24

Katelyn thank you I will be able to sleep  better so will I. We better finish with a regular shower and go to bed. Bailey will be here early. I kiss my husband and placed my head near his shoulder and we both nodded off to sleep.

 I kiss my husband and placed my head near his shoulder and we both nodded off to sleep

Dinner was delicious tonight. We have left overs for me to take to work and me to take to the soccer clinic. Javier and Penelope I really enjoyed myself. I will be leaving tomorrow back to Italy. We glad you got to stay another day with us. Me too but you know the business. Yes we both do.   Good night.  Night. Javier and Penelope went to bed as I worked on some areas of the winery. I finally went to bed at midnight.

Penelope you wore me out which is a good thing. Let's get some sleep.

Javier kisses me good night . He falls asleep before I do.

J shit baby yes oh fuck yes right there oh fuck. Maur cum for me. I am sorry I came first.  J it's okkkkaaay it happens. I just came too not far after you.  We usually are in sync.  J it happens.  Were you satisfied? More than satisfied. I am glad. 
J kisses me and pulls out of me and I was far from done with my wife. I got up and put a strap on and lubed her anus and lubed the dildo. I entered her anus a little at time to give her time to adjust. When she raised herself so I sunk in her deeper and she moaned. I knew she was ready for me to fuck her hard .

Maur was in my anus and my butt muscles were tightening and she felt so good being inside me. I was sweaty and dripping my juices intermixing with one another.
We both were moaning and speaking dirty with one another. Maur came twice and I came three times. Maur pulled out and rolled me over.  I went down on her and licked her and the dildo clean.
Maur thanks. J we both needed it and it showed.  I am not done Maur.  You not? NO.

I helped Maur out of the strap on and started running her number with my thumb and than lowered myself  with her head above my mouth and started fucking her with my tongue. She tasted heavenly and I then stopped and got on the side of her fishing her while she ran her land up and down my shaft. When we were both close Maur got on top missionary and set the pace for us both to cum which we did quite well. J left small hematomas along my inner thighs and on my breasts. I left several on her abs spelling out MDIR. The R was the darkest and bigger. We both laughed. Maur laid in between my legs with us all funky and we both fell asleep.