51

Babe I need to go by the office. Its late Bailey. I know I  just want to make sure the alarm is working. We don't deal with money and this is why we don't need a safe. Whomever broke in mid week probably thought we keep cash. It's all direct deposit directly to the bank.  I am checking on the two signs that were put up this evening after we closed. I am not getting out only driving by. They scared the staff and thought they were lying until one staff had a gun to her head she went through the entire building. I am glad the blue prints were left out with all the equipment labeled on it.  Frankie said they scare the staff too.  Bailey I am glad you went with direct deposit only. It says it on my web site too but obvious the thieves didn't check it . Laura Rizzoli controls paying all vendors and employees even me. All is sent directly to their homes or direct deposit.  I am going with you. I am driving Bailey.  Not a problem Mrs. Tunney. Okay Mrs.Tunney .

Joan came in from the back and we saw both signs. One on the exterior done in black metal and the other on windows up front only. I may add another one by the handicap entrance.  I still not sure. It looks good Bailey.  Let's go home.  I don't know about you but it's already Sunday morning. We  don't have to work until Monday.  Let's enjoy today and sleep in . We can start the laundry and finish it later.

My wife backed her truck and came close to mine

My wife backed her truck and came close to mine. Babe we may need to switch garages? Why? If you back in, it will be your Ferrari you back in not my Lamborghini.  Okay we can do that later on.  We both are tired.
Joan started the laundry while I sorted out the rest for us to do when we wake up.

Rony backed in the driveway

Rony backed in the driveway.  We waited for her and went inside.  J secured our home. I showed her to her room and we all went to bed for the. the night.

Avery your dad is parking the rental. He still is wife awake.

He can stay up itw early and the sun is put

He can stay up itw early and the sun is put. Yeah mom we stayed up talking and watching movies too long. We miss you and June.  We miss you too Jackie.  We hugged each other and June set the alarm while I secured our home.